3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
Chanlilah wrote:
Should I switch to dagger + shield with 5l Tinkerskin and additional trap gloves? Or should I stick to staff until I get a 6l Tinkerskin?

You should save your currency for the 6 link Tinkerkin before changing to Dagger + Shield. The staff just work perfectly well.
And you can get the gloves with +1 additional trap, this is a huge upgrade and you wont have to change it later.
Last edited by Durnz on Jun 25, 2018, 9:39:52 AM
"
dosteorias wrote:
Killed Shaper today with the staff and Tinkerskin, build works as advertised. 4.4k hp, around 9k tooltip average damage for lightning trap and some 20-something thousand for Lightning Spire - should I get serious and push to get 5th jewel on tree + switch to trap gloves and dagger+shield or some other weapon combination for Uber Elder?

That depends in how much currency do you have. I killed my first Uber Elder using the staff and a gloves with 1 additional trap. The staff and knowing the fight should be enough to kill Uber Elder.
"
Liyern wrote:
Also, wouldn't Eldrich Battery be a must with MoM + Tinkerskin?

Well, it is a good QoL indeed but its not a must. Using Vaal Clarity or Lavianga's Spirit is enough to keep your mana and you can have extra life as ES probably all the time because of Tinkerskin.
Last edited by Durnz on Jun 25, 2018, 9:51:26 AM
You should try Loreweave, very strong gear, we actually don't need Tinkerskin at all!
I think the life recover is just for beginner or lazy person, Loreweave give us more maximum res, more dmg, totally awesome!
After my testing, MOM is easier to play than dodge and evade high life build, you don't need so much top gears, you can get safety and power!
Used to killed by red elder several time, but after I got 6L loreweave, my dmg and defence are sick!
I never try Shaper and uber elder yet, but I think I can do it, maybe. haha
Finally linked a Loreweave and damn, that damage. Tinkerskin is amazing for survival/your wallet, but Loreweave is defo BIS end-game (when it comes to damage).

Now to just get those shimmerons :P.

Edit: Got Dual Shimmerons, got rid of the 3 Herbalism nodes, and put them towards 2 extra Power Charges. Damage is around 38-45k per trap (Shown on character stat tab, not sure if it's an actual reflection of damage dealt but there you go.)

Last edited by Liyern on Jun 28, 2018, 6:27:34 PM
"
Liyern wrote:
Finally linked a Loreweave and damn, that damage. Tinkerskin is amazing for survival/your wallet, but Loreweave is defo BIS end-game (when it comes to damage).

Edit: Got Dual Shimmerons, got rid of the 3 Herbalism nodes, and put them towards 2 extra Power Charges. Damage is around 38-45k per trap (Shown on character stat tab, not sure if it's an actual reflection of damage dealt but there you go.)

Why do you need 45k per trap if 20k is enough? Loreweave if pretty good but the best thing on it is the 80% max resists and yours have the worst roll.
My opinion is that losing life and mobility for more damage is not good when your damage is enough to melt anything already.
Last edited by Durnz on Jun 29, 2018, 2:55:10 AM
"
Durnz wrote:
"
Liyern wrote:

Why do you need 45k per trap if 20k is enough? Loreweave if pretty good but the best thing on it is the 80% max resists and yours have the worst roll.
My opinion is that losing life and mobility for more damage is not good when your damage is enough to melt anything already.

I run alot of of maps with friends and full parties. I can see a difference in my damage when going solo and party play, especially when doing map bosses etc. I took Loreweave for that reason, just in my personal experience that I've had in the past 6 hours or so, I feel in a much better situation than when I was running Tinkerskin. I also switched to a self cast Phase run with Faster Casting, for situations that call for it(although this Phase run ends when I start throwing traps and consumes Frenzy charges). My movement speed feels the same as with Tinkerskin, though I give up on the near-perm phase run and I still have Health regen/Frenzy charge thanks to Pyromaniac.(also since I was running 2 Maces before Shimmeron I've only been running with Flame dash, gonna test Light warp too for hopefully better mobility). Resistance on Loreweave I didn't care for cause I wasn't dying with 75% res to begin with, 4% res wont really do much for me. The way my build currently feels is amazing, it might be overkill damage wise but I'm not really going to make a new character besides this one so I figured I'd go all out xD.
Last edited by Liyern on Jun 29, 2018, 10:59:28 AM
Any armore is better then tincker skin for this build. Exept if you go void batery. If you get pyromaniac you get regen. You generly get power charges and frenzy charges on your tree. So what is the reason to get tinkerskin???? Just to have phase run. Prety weak reason.

Sorry for bad english i'm russian.
Last edited by enjoyhax on Jun 29, 2018, 10:17:37 AM
Hi,

In the endgame skill gem setup tab shouldn't it be vaal clarity instead of vaal grace? Just made boots with two blue and two red links and then noticed you've put vaal grace? That's green
Why put Lightning Spire Trap in glove with trap support?

Update: I guess probably it throws extra 1 trap.
Last edited by ralyon on Jun 30, 2018, 5:58:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info