3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
blajo wrote:
thanks for update..... but this build not need update :)
build works very well, and will work after the update 3.5 for sure.
I will play it again.
Thanks

Yeah, indeed. I know this build will work very well. I just want to make some changes to make the guide better than it is.
I went with alira instead of +2 skills for bandit choice.
Don't think it's possible to get anything close to that with 2 skill points.

Lvl 55 in betrayal league. Act 6.

Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 9, 2018, 10:34:01 AM
I am also using this build and level 67 atm.

Cannot do even T1 maps easily with my current build. I could really use some advice on leveling and gearing.
"
coskungurel wrote:
I am also using this build and level 67 atm.

Cannot do even T1 maps easily with my current build. I could really use some advice on leveling and gearing.

I saw you didn't pick the Ascendancy Blind node (Born in the Shadows) or the Dodge chance (Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics). These are huge defensive nodes you need for survival. And of course 75% resists.
Hybrid flask is not good and you don't need 2 Life flasks. Use something like my flask setup (Diamond Flask and Quartz Flask).
Very nice build, upto tier 4 maps atm with no troubles. Hoping to get higher once I get the maps. Only thing that gets me killed is the Syndicate :D
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
Very nice build, upto tier 4 maps atm with no troubles. Hoping to get higher once I get the maps. Only thing that gets me killed is the Syndicate :D

Yea, syndicated is killing everything
Last edited by Durnz on Dec 9, 2018, 11:53:28 PM
Quick question about the Tinkerskin Unique, does the stuff from it have to be from the trap the Tinkerskin is linked to? or will let's say my lightning spire in my gloves will also trigger the stuff from it?

Hopefully someone understands what I mean not sure how to explain it easily.

Last edited by Cpfuzzy on Dec 10, 2018, 12:08:31 AM
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
Quick question about the Tinkerskin Unique, does the stuff from it have to be from the trap the Tinkerskin is linked to? or will let's say my lightning spire in my gloves will also trigger the stuff from it?

Hopefully someone understands what I mean not sure how to explain it easily.

Any traps can trigger the Tinkerskin effect. Otherwise it would be "Socketed traps recover when triggered" or something like that.

Hope you understood what I mean
Last edited by Durnz on Dec 10, 2018, 1:41:40 AM
Maybe a decoy totem linked to multi totem and totem resistance would be good versus the syndicate?

Anyone got ideas how to make the best use of eldrich battery? I was thinking about getting eb so i will be able to use grace + wrath but then i can't use mind over matter.

Wurm unique ring to run an aura for free with mind over matter is not an option with the insane price that ring had last i checked.

Perhaps eb + grace would be a good substitute for the time being?
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 10, 2018, 2:18:56 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Maybe a decoy totem linked to multi totem and totem resistance would be good versus the syndicate?

Anyone got ideas how to make the best use of eldrich battery? I was thinking about getting eb so i will be able to use grace + wrath but then i can't use mind over matter.

Wurm unique ring to run an aura for free with mind over matter is not an option with the insane price that ring had last i checked.

Perhaps eb + grace would be a good substitute for the time being?

I don't think you need Grace for that, specially if you're losing MoM for that. You can use Vaal Grace + Increased Duration for Syndicate.
And yea, Decoy Totem is good too.

At the moment I'm not using Wrath because of the Worm's price.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info