3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

I have tinkerskin 5L i dont know if linked with arc or lighting spire trap i wear dagger + shield.

I read in forums tinkerskin procs dont run good with arc,they said that tinkerskin work better with lighting spire trap.

Plz answer me, regards:
"
Kaza wrote:
I have tinkerskin 5L i dont know if linked with arc or lighting spire trap i wear dagger + shield.

I read in forums tinkerskin procs dont run good with arc,they said that tinkerskin work better with lighting spire trap.

Plz answer me, regards:

It procs when your traps are triggered. Your arc should be in clusters and you should be able to spam it quickly until your mana drains. LS, however, has a cooldown which is problematic for procs of Tinkerskin. As long as you use arc, you should have perma regen and phasing. That is the theory, of course.
Last edited by coskungurel on Dec 12, 2018, 3:37:24 AM
"
Kaza wrote:

Plz answer me, regards:

Like has been said before, it procs when your traps are triggered. The type of trap you're using doesn't matter as long as your keep your traps spamming it will keep triggering.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
Chanlilah wrote:
I like the build so far, but could you put up some extra recommended gear and your gear? Thank you!

Sure. I'll work on that now. I don't want to put some endgame gear now because I'm still working on that. I'll probably update about that soon. I'm getting there.Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
Thanks for the feedback

thank you bro
Last edited by rossi123 on Dec 13, 2018, 2:04:57 PM
Real game impressions of lvl 80:

- Got Tinkerskin, real game changer. 5L does quite a difference. I am not sure which one I should give up until 6L; Elemental Focus or Controlled Destruction. Any suggestion is appreciated.
- I do not have T5 maps yet but T4 maps are a complete joke. Smooth like butter.
- Strongboxes, Abysses and Breaches are a complete joke as well. Just spam some traps around you and profit.
- Delve, easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Incursion, easy but could not fully complete any. No deaths, one door unlocked and one of the engineers killed in every room.
- All labs easy except Uber. Have not tried it yet.
- Bestiary, red beast is still a pain in the back. Found a way to make it much easier. If there is a higher ground available, spam your traps from there. Beast usually gets stuck at the bottom and dies easily. (Stupid beast!)
- So called
Spoiler
It That Fled syndicate member
is a complete joke, too. I didn't even notice it was him until he was dead.
- Gameplay is extremely fun and fluid. One of the most fun builds I have tried. Feels and plays like a Necromancer and Deadeye combined.
- I do not know why but I made a 4L CWDT setup. Great survivability. CWDT > Molten Shell > Phase Run > Enfeeble. I thought of using Enfeeble with Curse on Hit but could not find a viable active skill. I chose Phase Run because, Phasing from Tinkerskin does not involve Speed Buff and now made sure my Phase is permanent.

Hope I can lay my hands on some mid-tier maps and enjoy the build more. Cannot wait to hit 91+ and end-game content...

P.S. I could not manage to cap my resistances. Still very tanky up to T4. (Could not try higher because do not have the maps.)
Last edited by coskungurel on Dec 13, 2018, 1:52:27 AM
Really liking this build, been slacking so only around t6-t7 maps atm but everything runs smoothly and the only time I'm ending up dying is the syndicate. Loving it and going to be using this build for awhile.
Thanks for the positive feedback guys. It's rly good to know that ppl are enjoying the game using my guide. Thank you.

"
I am not sure which one I should give up until 6L; Elemental Focus or Controlled Destruction. Any suggestion is appreciated.

About that you should use Added Lightning Damage Support. Great damage boost and allows you to shock enemies what increases the damage taken.
You can craft trap throwing speed on amulets too.

Is anyone using vaal arc much? It doesn't seem so impressive to me.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 13, 2018, 4:17:09 PM
Passive Tree needs to be updated. Because it changed.
"
Gray5 wrote:
Passive Tree needs to be updated. Because it changed.

Updated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info