[3.3] Noodle's Arc Trap + Lightning Spire Trap Saboteur (Budget 2.2M+ Shaper DPS)

"
hyyyben wrote:
"
EndruWiggin wrote:
Why is Expeditious Munitions 3-passive branch is totally ignored even at 100 passives? its right at the start too.

Hey because Arc isnt supported by inc area, would be a waste to grab those 3 points :)

Thanks for the answer!

But it does say "increased trap TRIGGER aoe", that means the trap themselves are bigger and more chance for the hitbox to hit enemies no? plus total 20% trap damage and 16% trap speed.
You also use lightning spire which is an aoe trap so it helps there too.
"
Keuleneule wrote:

To be honest, don't get hit. I run my own variation and the key is to kill about everything in one cast or 2. Evade boss mechanics and kill them just as fast. You really can't tank anything but the damage is supreme. I can only recommend MoM if you struggle with surviving mid tier maps.

Take a look at my sab if you need some inspiration, name is Schachlickschmuggler.

Edit: Ignore the Lightpoacher, I didn't knew it wasn't working with traps, but I have to say the jewels are juice with the crit mulit and life.

Thx for the answer. Your profile is visable, but your charakters aren´t
"
Keuleneule wrote:
If you meant me, my profile isn't set to private.

Your chars are set to private..hard to check your chars then :)(
Hey Guys,

dont confound with aoe damage....its only mean the trigger radius. So not completly useless for arc.
If you dont take the 3 passive then you need to place your traps more accurate.
Spent a couple hours last night looking through the shaper affixes since I've missed a few leagues. Found some major gear upgrades for how I'm playing your build.

Shaper ring w/ Assassin's Mark on Hit (level not important, the increased crit chance always bridges the 95% crit chance cap)
This means you will get more crits on all enemies without having to use OoS near them.
My plan: Charged Traps, Cluster Traps, and either Lightning Trap or Ice Trap. (I think i want Ice Trap for the freeze potential)
This combo will give you instant power/frenzy charges rather than just relying on Blast Cascade and Master Trapper to trigger

Shaper belt with remove chill and freeze on any flask use sounds great
Shaper chest w/ added base crit chance is amazing 1% will take you from 30% crit chance to 36%

A Hypnotic Eye Jewel rolled well can give you over 60 average damage to spell base. (some set of physical/fire/cold/lightning/chaos added to spells with similar added while dual-wielding)

Edit: Arcane Surge Support cannot support traps :(
Last edited by 77x0 on Jun 9, 2018, 4:54:47 AM
So I 1-shot piety at act 3 just laying trap before she started combat ... way easier than reave ..
[double post how do i delete]
Last edited by EndruWiggin on Jun 8, 2018, 4:57:15 PM
I was wondering what Pantheons you use. Thanks~ Enjoying the build
"
siden1 wrote:
Thanks for the build guide - really enjoying it so far. Destroying Act 6 with a Tabula and pretty rubbish gear. Suspect I will have a few nasty deaths when mapping but hopefully my dodging skills will improve. I've just come off the back of playing 92 levels of a face-tanking Jugg build - my reactions are still very slow!

I've not taken Acrobatics yet because I'm concerned of the downsides. Is it a key part of the build in terms of survivability?

Because one of our weakest areas with this build is lack of armour/physical damage reduction, I find it's pretty helpful. Not integral, but since we get so much damage anyway, stacking defenses can be important.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info