[3.3] Noodle's Arc Trap + Lightning Spire Trap Saboteur (Budget 2.2M+ Shaper DPS)

just reached maps. Level 70. Can someone give me a good search for weapons? Im not sure what i should be looking for.
"
nekofjung wrote:
"
vonwolven wrote:
I don't quite care for the orb of storms setup. I've been trying to find a way to auto cast without it. I'm also open to complete replacing it with a different four link of a similar purpose. Any recommendations?

I use a CWDT/IC/Incr Dur/Whatever Curse you want setup. Have not found any need at all to continuously curse trash with Orb so haven't included it at all in my setup, and most bosses die instantaneuosly if you toss Lightning Spires and Bear Traps at them before their animation starts.

But the CWDT is a completely different four link. I have that four link setup and I'm ok with the results. Are you saying you just don't use the all blue four link she recommends because you use the CWDT setup? Honestly I haven't been using it either but I hate to waste a four link and that's why I'm asking for alternatives.
Last edited by vonwolven on Jul 7, 2018, 9:31:41 AM
"
"
theeze wrote:
Thanks for taking the time in making this guide, one thing though...the pastebin links to the progression trees are not working properly.

Should be updated to PoePlanner now! Thanks

where is the updated link? It still shows the pastebin
Do you think shaper gloves with Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Trap And Mine Damage and 30% trap damage would be a better option than the supported by trap ones since you are using Lightning spire in them? or is the one extra trap really that much better.
why do you take immortal call on CwdT, if you dont get/have endurance charges?
"
DarkJesusMN wrote:
why do you take immortal call on CwdT, if you dont get/have endurance charges?

Because IC also works without endurance charges. Base duration is 0.4 seconds, which means that the following formula applies:

0.4 seconds + X * number of endurance charges.
I don't understand why the leveling section links to pastebins full or random characters?

It says beginner friendly but the guide itself sure isnt :c
Last edited by Contortrix on Jul 11, 2018, 1:50:13 PM
Heyah,

I finished my arc build, completed tree and items. Tell me please what i should change ? Give me same tips or trick ;) P.s sorry for my English
"
Contortrix wrote:
I don't understand why the leveling section links to pastebins full or random characters?

It says beginner friendly but the guide itself sure isnt :c

The pastebins are used with a program called "Path of Building"
You can download it here: https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases
Hello,

For the CWDT IC set up, i always have been questioning myself about it. Is it really worth when you don't have endurance charge ?

1) Does the IC proc give you instant immune even to the spell/attack that make it proc ? (ex : Kitava make a big spell, it would make 4000dmg but i ve cw500dt set up, IC procs, will i ignore the 3500 dmg + imune to phys for 0.4s ? or i ll take the attack that make it proc THEN i m imune to phys for 0.4s ?

For HC we most of the time have "tanky" build, the only thing that kill us is burst. For some build without phys res itzaro would be a pain. But only because he has 2 or 3 spell that hurt, 0.4s is less than his "GCD" for the next big spell. So mostly useless...

Is there nothing better and more permanent that could do a better job than IC without endurance charge ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info