[3.3] Noodle's Arc Trap + Lightning Spire Trap Saboteur (Budget 2.2M+ Shaper DPS)

got a bit carried away and went pretty far down the rabbit hole with this one.
Here is my version of this trapper on standard.

"
Javo2312 wrote:

I want to know if I'm going the right way or not

You need more levels. Once you're 85+ and still have issues come back here.
Are shimmerons worth it? Having no decent movement skill is kind of annoying.
What if use Elemental Hit for single target in gloves also using 2 unique jewel to limit Elemental Hit to lightning only?
Great build guide! Having a lot of fun with it. A couple things I noticed, mostly because of how strong arc trap is.

Getting phase acrobatics and the extra dodge nodes helps this build a lot. Also if you're able to afford a dagger with higher-end stats, switching to a shield in your off hand is a massive life and defensive boost that can carry this build far into more difficult modded maps.

Thanks again.
"
diablomix wrote:
switching to a shield in your off hand

what shields do u recommend?
I'm using this dagger and shield combo.

Arc tooltip is 18K. Block is at 25%, Dodge 40% (+5% Pantheon) Spell Dodge 30% (+5% Pantheon), Evasion 33%. Life 6430 ES 598.

Shields are not very expensive and boost your life and defences quite a bit. Plus a shield like this gives a nice DPS boost.
Last edited by diablomix on Aug 11, 2018, 12:54:04 PM
I`ve found that Using Divinarius is cheaper then trying to craft a dagger with an essence.
Just started maps with this build and I am wondering what gems you would prioritize for quality, corrupted level and/or vaal? (besides arc)
"
stormyknight wrote:
got a bit carried away and went pretty far down the rabbit hole with this one.
Here is my version of this trapper on standard.

dude is this good in your mind?
first of all you dont even have a quicksilver flask while you are using a wand.
you dont want an overtime flask instant life flasks are what you are looking for.
not even 21 arc?
Cmon people i made better characters in ssf within 2 weeks... jesas
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info