[3.3] Noodle's Arc Trap + Lightning Spire Trap Saboteur (Budget 2.2M+ Shaper DPS)

"
As you level farther, you'll want to look for daggers with:
1. Increased Global Crit chance (Golden or Platinum Kris)
2. Global Crit Multi
3. Mana regen
4. Increased %spell damage

Are those in order of importance? This is my first build and I'm looking to upgrade my daggers soon; want to make sure I'm getting my money's worth. Depending what I find these might be 'end-game' until I can afford Shimmeron. Thanks!
i still say shimmerons is a waste of money.

Setting out to prove shimmerons is wasted currency and improve on my own arc trapper, I made shock ignite prolif aof arc traps that increases the clear speed in a simple psuedo 5 link and started using ele hit traps for single target, trading the brightbeak for a qotf. The outcome was a much stronger upgrade path for much cheaper than shimmerons.

doot doot.
Last edited by Do_odle on Jun 28, 2018, 6:10:47 PM
"
Do_odle wrote:
i still say shimmerons is a waste of money.

Setting out to prove shimmerons is wasted currency and improve on my own arc trapper, I made shock ignite prolif aof arc traps that increases the clear speed in a simple psuedo 5 link and started using ele hit traps for single target, trading the brightbeak for a qotf. The outcome was a much stronger upgrade path for much cheaper than shimmerons.

doot doot.

Any more details or are you just going to give us a slightly odd outline and we should assume you’re correct...?

PS: I’ve no idea what “doot doot“ means.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jun 28, 2018, 6:32:11 PM
Would the Trap damage Daggers be good from the temple? or do the Spell dmg daggers just outright trump them? Are the trap dmg daggers good to use untill i get some Spell dmg daggers, is what im trying to ask :P

What should I upgrade next? I don't have enough currency for 6L Tinkerskin (and I like the playstyle)

And second, how are my Gloves compared to +Trap and +1 Additional Trap? Would they still be an upgrade or is +%trap dmg and +%crit multi good enough?
"
xBeWarned wrote:
Would the Trap damage Daggers be good from the temple? or do the Spell dmg daggers just outright trump them? Are the trap dmg daggers good to use untill i get some Spell dmg daggers, is what im trying to ask :P

I've started doing T16 Guardians with a Trap damage Sceptre and Shield (I use L-Warp for movement) and have had no issues with damage.

Hi,
i'm upgrading my gear to have even better dps, still corrupting tinkerskin with locus, but the main thing is that i changed my amulet and it was pretty amazing:

the other thing is : looking forward to craft this gloves once i reach enough exalted to have a chance to double T1 life + cata mana

dont know if it's worth however because most of the people are using 6L for their main skill.

EDIT: to reply to the guy saying shimmeron is wasted currency, a friend of mine linked me a mirrored dagger from std, i pob it its - 3.7%average hit (in item scroll to plague scratch):
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/4JvKkuD0
Last edited by urkdum on Jun 29, 2018, 4:47:13 PM
hi , been playing this build and really enjoying it.. one question i had is how do you generate endurance charges for your immortal strike - cast when damage taken link? i cant seem to work it out
Last edited by minimetom on Jun 29, 2018, 9:23:40 PM
"
minimetom wrote:
hi , been playing this build and really enjoying it.. one question i had is how do you generate endurance charges for your immortal strike - cast when damage taken link? i cant seem to work it out

Immortal Call has a base duration of 0.4 seconds. Increased Duration Support increases the duration to roughly 0.6 seconds. That is enough to protect against heavy damage spikes (like the hedgehog explosions). Endurance Charges can be used to increase the duration further but they are not needed.

In case your Immortal Call never triggers you probably leveled it to far.

"
Cast when Damage Taken cannot support skills with a higher player level requirement than that of Cast when Damage Taken itself. Note that this restriction only applies to active skills; any level of other support gems may be used.
Last edited by ldierk on Jun 30, 2018, 1:17:55 AM
Tinkerskin is pretty overrated, shimmerons now because i could no longer stand whirling blades.

Last edited by HappyRogue on Jun 30, 2018, 8:59:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info