[3.3] Noodle's Arc Trap + Lightning Spire Trap Saboteur (Budget 2.2M+ Shaper DPS)

What's you guys's tooltip dps on your arc? I'm with 8.3k at level 81 using HoT. Is that even close to what it should be? I one shot white packs and most blue packs (doing up to T9)
Hi :),

Loving the build but having a major problem...i can't stay alive in the higher maps. Any advice would be great.

The biggest problems i have is i seem to be clearing the packs slow in the incursions and getting one shot a lot (softcore player).

I am currently trying to six link a Tinkerskin (it is not going well...)

Thanks
"
Hi :),

Loving the build but having a major problem...i can't stay alive in the higher maps. Any advice would be great.

The biggest problems i have is i seem to be clearing the packs slow in the incursions and getting one shot a lot (softcore player).

I am currently trying to six link a Tinkerskin (it is not going well...)

Thanks

You can take a look on my build (Tinkerskin version). I have not issue at all on all end game content with my defs. Tips:
- Get Phase Acrobatics
- Use enfeeble (best curse imo)
- Get evasion from your equips
- Atziri's Step is also good
- Change this Area of Effect by Light Pen
Having a lot of fun with the build, nice to clear map, nice to kill bosses, nice to scale up with gear.
Did my first Uber Atziri of the league with it today, went pretty well :)

Video for anyone interested
https://youtu.be/Zc_GvKr5w-M

Thanks for the build !
Hey, great build i love it,
but i really don´t know where the endurance charges for IC come from?

cheers

shield charge with divinarius vs flame dash with shimmeron. which is more recommended for greater survival?
Hello, I have 18k dps in HO and I don't know if what I'm doing is right. Please check my character.

I have MoM
4.5k hp 700 remaining mana after auras (wrath+clarity)
I took the hp+chaos resist at the left part of the tree for chaos dmg defense but might want to switch to scion lifewheel.
I don't use movement skill. I'm okay with running. Plus, I feel more comfortable manually dodging.
I'm particularly having problems with my gems in 6L Arc with empower, don't know which gems are effective. lightpen/trap&mine dmg/empower/addedlightning.

This build dmg is marvelous. Achieve a tons of things because of it.
"
Hey, great build i love it,
but i really don´t know where the endurance charges for IC come from?

cheers

You don't need endurance charges for IC. You just don't get the increased duration of expending the charges.
Can someone take a look at my gear and see what i should look to upgrade?

Not using MOM, runing Wrath + Herald of Thunder.
Why use Increased aoe gem with lightning spire if we are using it for single target?
Wouldn´t it be better to use conc effect isntead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info