Path of Exile: Incursion (Content Update 3.3.0) Patch Notes

Great patch notes, esp. the attack in place option! Really hyped for the expansion, keep up the great work GGG!
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
"
Viva_Muerte wrote:
Still no Ice Spear changes.. are u KIDDING MEEE??
GJ for sure, nice patch.

They haven't done Dominating Blow, Glacial Hammer, etc. either, you know. Skill reworks aren't done i.e. they're ongoing. They've done a ton of them already, and more will come in the next major patch. So just be patient and enjoy all we've got already.
Maybe i don't like new chalange's MTX. But patch notes blow my mind. I surely gonna do ignite build!

I only Wonder what to chose for killing bosses: magma orb or flame blast. For clearing i surely go for firestorm.

It coming to be one of the best leagues! THX GGG! Cant w8.
"
esthas wrote:
Patch Notes are Boring AF!! Traps?? Who fcking cares omg.
TRY!!!!! to listen to the community ffs

If you think the traps were not known of before how about stop bitching about listening to the community if you were never a part of it as this has been common knowledge for quite some time now. Make an RF as burning damage got huge boost, make ele ignite or use champ bow with new barrage. To yell at someone "or a company in this case" for not catering to your specific needs while trying to put out new content every 3 months is dumb. These people are on these sites everyday to see what we have to say and to respond to any questions we may have. The coding in this game is far different from others as to where each class can get to anothers skill tree, so tough to make character specific without getting exploited, I think they are doing a great job and if dont like it then play standard for 3 months until another league that you might enjoy, "or go play d3 about to drop another season without a single change to the game since necro. Which was charged for BTW." But to sit here and complain over anothers hard work before youve even played it speaks alot about you.How about you "TRY" and give it a chance before being so judgemental

I fully understand the new mechanics of vaal gems and the duration before gaining new vaal souls. But I am confused about something. Do every vaal gem get 1 souls per kill or like before all vaal gem share a total counter of vaal souls? I ask because if all vaal gems still share a total counter of vaal souls the patch looks like a nerf to vaal auras without getting any benefits.

Example:

Vaal Grace:

Before patch:
48 Souls per use
No cooldown for gaining new souls

After patch:
50 Souls per use (nerf)
9 seconds cooldown for gaining new souls (nerf)

I fully understand the reason behind the cooldown. This mechanic is made to prevent using vaal auras for speedruns over and over like vaal haste. But in exchange for that I expected a minor buff in power or a buff in souls per use (needing less souls). On the one hand this greatly prevents spamming a vaal aura for speedruns. On the other hand this looks like a huge nerf to support(-only) builds focusing on auras and vaal auras especially because "Using a Vaal skill now prevents you from gaining souls for all Vaal skills for a short period of time after the skill is used." This way support builds are forced to use their vaal auras at the same time to play efficiently.

I like the idea of changing vaal auras to be not abused in speedruns because in this situations the vaal auras was very strong. But I think it is a pity that support builds focusing on auras (and so vaal auras) are nerfed as well because in this situations the vaal auras wasn't too strong and just a great feature for teamplay. Also getting souls from rare and uniques (and so bosses) each missing health is a great idea but feels very weak for support builds because of the 1 second cooldown in this mechanic and the cooldown of the vaal aura itself after using it.

Anyway it is a great patch for trap builds :)
Beri naisu!
"Updated the 2D and 3D art of Tabula Rasa to look less like a sweatshirt your grandmother gave you that was several sizes too large." LoL nice one.
Also the rework of Malformation is absolutely heavenly, the layout was so cancer and I'd rather run Torture Chamber or even Necropolis instead of this map.
"
You can now have up to 15 traps active at a time (up from 3).

Wait what? jeezus, traps will be the meta
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
How high are you to nerf Ice Trap?

Victario's Charity 3D art! Yaay!!
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info