Path of Exile: Incursion (Content Update 3.3.0) Patch Notes

daaaamn you did it. all those 3D arts.. but mainly: friggin vectors, a dream come true :P
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Well done, once again GGG!
Great notes thanks for that :)
"Flameblast
Now deals 90% more damage with ailments for each stage (up from 50%)."

are you sure about that?
"The Witch is now offered Herald of Ash as a quest reward, and can also purchase it from it a vendor after completing the prerequisite quest."

Should be "can also purchase it from a vendor", there was a sneaky it :)
Is "Elder drops every loot" a joke?
- Just when i thought MAYBE, juuuuuuuuuuuuust maybe, after the thousands of comments on bestiary league you would have FINALLY gotten it try your thick skull that unclear and confounding information is absolutely negative in every single way you go and do it all over again. Unbelievable. So now there are also certain vaal skills we can't get by corrupting despite it being the method advertised to obtain these, just like we already have certain vaal side areas that can't naturally spawn etc etc. I'm sorry, but that is just ridiculous unless at the very least made clear IN-GAME. You are never going to learn

- And what does added perandus manor back to the atlas mean ? I love this change for the sole reason that it's again clearer in-game to show ALL unique maps there are, not keep stuff hidden. But just want clarification if it's solely for display reasons or also needed for atlas completion ? I'd prefer both. And why is perandus manor not in the map stash tab we all bought ?

- Was the 5 for one recipe for elder/shaper rings really so dangerously powerful ?

- Glad to see breach nerfed though. Maybe now we can get some cool zana mods again like talisman if everybody tires of it
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
Last edited by keppie on May 30, 2018, 5:00:50 AM
Did the crit chance of Incinerate has been forgotten or the ZiggyD's video is now inaccurate on this point ?
Hopefully the first one.
Last edited by Harest on May 30, 2018, 4:50:45 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Added 3D art for the following unique items: Ambu's Charge, Apep's Rage, Bloodseeker, Chin Sol, Cloak of Tawm'r Isley, Cospri's Malice, Cospri's Will, Darkray Vectors, Death's Hand, Doomfletch, Doomsower, Doon Cuebiyari, Dreamfeather, Dying Breath, Empire's Grasp, Great Old One's Ward, Greed's Embrace, Haemophilia, Ichimonji, Infernal Mantle, Infractem, Innsbury Edge, Kingsguard, Kondo's Pride, Kongor's Undying Rage, Maligaro's Lens, Maloney's Nightfall, Mon'tregul's Grasp, Moonsorrow, Nomic's Storm, Null's Inclination, Pillar of the Caged God, Piscator's Vigil, Queen of the Forest, Reaper's Pursuit, Repentance, Sentari's Answer, Shackles of the Wretched, Sin Trek, Snakebite, Soul Mantle, Terminus Est, The Baron, The Beast Fur Shawl, The Broken Crown, The Goddess Bound, The Restless Ward, Veil of the Night, Victario's Charity, Voltaxic Rift, Wyrmsign

All these fantastic new 3D art(s)! But a few stand out that I've been eagerly awaiting, for a very long time, namely Voltaxic.
Last edited by RedundantLogic on May 30, 2018, 5:00:35 AM
What makes me sad is that people are gonna get hyped about traps, and then see how clunky and mediocre those builds are and go back to playing jugg rf like retards. And we'll have another league full of jugg rf retards running around doing all content blindfolded.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info