Path of Exile: Incursion (Content Update 3.3.0) Patch Notes

Arc + Mine
Traps

Last edited by lethal_papercut on May 30, 2018, 5:54:56 AM
"
Dr8cul wrote:
I fully understand the new mechanics of vaal gems and the duration before gaining new vaal souls. But I am confused about something. Do every vaal gem get 1 souls per kill or like before all vaal gem share a total counter of vaal souls? I ask because if all vaal gems still share a total counter of vaal souls the patch looks like a nerf to vaal auras without getting any benefits.

Example:

Vaal Grace:

Before patch:
48 Souls per use
No cooldown for gaining new souls

After patch:
50 Souls per use (nerf)
9 seconds cooldown for gaining new souls (nerf)

I fully understand the reason behind the cooldown. This mechanic is made to prevent using vaal auras for speedruns over and over like vaal haste. But in exchange for that I expected a minor buff in power or a buff in souls per use (needing less souls). On the one hand this greatly prevents spamming a vaal aura for speedruns. On the other hand this looks like a huge nerf to support(-only) builds focusing on auras and vaal auras especially because "Using a Vaal skill now prevents you from gaining souls for all Vaal skills for a short period of time after the skill is used." This way support builds are forced to use their vaal auras at the same time to play efficiently.

I like the idea of changing vaal auras to be not abused in speedruns because in this situations the vaal auras was very strong. But I think it is a pity that support builds focusing on auras (and so vaal auras) are nerfed as well because in this situations the vaal auras wasn't too strong and just a great feature for teamplay. Also getting souls from rare and uniques (and so bosses) each missing health is a great idea but feels very weak for support builds because of the 1 second cooldown in this mechanic and the cooldown of the vaal aura itself after using it.

Anyway it is a great patch for trap builds :)

Damaging rare enemies now generates 1 Vaal soul per 2% life it loses, with a 1 second cooldown.
Damaging unique enemies now generates 3 Vaal souls per 2% life it loses, with a 1 second cooldown."in the patch notes". Maybe speed up the process of CDs im sure are put that way for a reason. We will find out soon. :)
Last edited by armofgeddon on May 30, 2018, 6:11:39 AM
WHERE IS ZANA NEMESIS MOD GONE !!?!!?!?!?
Well, those are the most depressing patch notes ever. At least there's Invasion and Warbands?

Edit: Oh, and 3D art for the Utsuho robe <3 I missed that initially, I just kind of glanced over the block of random names of uniques.
Last edited by Velari on May 30, 2018, 11:34:35 AM
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Updated the 2D and 3D art of Tabula Rasa to look less like a sweatshirt your grandmother gave you that was several sizes too large.

This is the most hurtful nerf. :(

This hurt!
No Problem,
Exile
Stupid useless random mod on 4c zana which only league players MIGHT use instead of something nice like ambush, talisman or harbinger. Oww sorry, no room for those since we wanted to force this useless garbage on you all. Can we please get rid of this thing for standard ? It serves no purpose there at all...
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
Last edited by keppie on May 30, 2018, 7:56:20 AM
What about elemental equilibrium and curse changes?
"
Added 39 new Labyrinth Enchantments for existing skills, and 43 for new skills. Enchantments for existing skills which have undergone significant reworking may not appear any more due to mechanical changes making them nonfunctional, such as enchantments which modify the cooldown of trap skills. Existing versions of these enchantments will now grant increased damage with that skill at the same value.

Running labyrinth for workable helm enchantments is a hefty grind as it is because of the already huge number of available enchantments one could randomly get. Does this mean that the chances of landing a usable enchantment just got worse?
Can someone tell me please if the bestiary will roll over to standard?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info