Incursion League FAQ

nice faq.. im gonna get me a 6link-3whiteslots-5implicits weapon or armour(oohh i cant take it anymore release the krakken..pls?)..hahaha..even if its not me, i wanna see it in others and get jealous..hehe .. just a thought though about upgrading rooms? if i upgraded a room to max3 in 1st 11 incursion.. does it stay upgraded on my 2nd 11 incursion.. no right? bcuz it resets after every temple? just confirming..cant get how to upgrade the rooms and get to the apex.. but.. we'll know that when the league starts..its just the excitement hormones overflowing.. any changes to the tree? ascendancy? can we see it now so we can somehow satisfy a bit this hype.. unfinal version will be fine for me(but with big changes included if any) ..just for build planning purposes.
"
rikardo_riko wrote:
"
Koscigrob wrote:
Guys im triggered becouse many of you didnt read what Bex have written

And you tried to explain it in another way, thanks for that, but...

"
Koscigrob wrote:
incrusion

It's incursion, my man. Incursion. Sorry mate, but you just misspelled it too many times (like 10 or 20). Incursion, not incrusion.

"
Koscigrob wrote:
If your time runs up and you will not kill any architect then your future temple will not have any of this rooms, becouse architects couldnt agree and didnt build anything, ok?

Also I'm not sure that this part is correct.

Thx corrected my misspelling mistake. Since many people here can't understand what this league is going to be about I thought explaination on example would be the best.
This sounds awesome! If only I understood enough about the game to get what it all means. Literally looks like reading another language to me. lol. Oh well, hopefully I figure a bit out before June! Loving the variation in the game so far, just great!
"
Does the Temple reset automatically after 11 Incursions or is it something you can choose?
You won't be able to complete any more Incursions until you enter the full Temple in the present day. If you wanted to, you could simply enter it and leave it again to reset it without running it but you'd be foregoing many rewards!

So. If I've understand correctly, the 12th time you encounter this guy and talk to him, he will open you istantly the 6 portals for the Temple, like a random zana in a map.
This means you can't "postpone" the Temple run. There is no option to say to him that you don't want to run the Temple in that precise moment. You can't choose to open the Temple when you have the right time to explore it (considering the exploration will last more than an hour at least, as GGG said explicitly).
The only option you have to postpone a Temple run is ignoring him from the 12th encounter (but this means, of course, losing incursions). But if you misclick and accidentally talk to him (maybe during a fight against map monsters), you lose the opportunity to postpone the exploration and so you are forced to go into the Temple.

Why have you chosen this mechanic?

Also, why are you forced to open the Temple in a map (the map istance sometimes can crash, and so you lose the map AND the Temple run), and can't open the Temple from your Hideout or from a special zone (like you have done with the Managerie, you could create a special zone for the relic hunter)?.
Last edited by Serge91 on May 14, 2018, 9:54:31 AM
any Curse balance news ?
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
You won't be able to complete any more Incursions until you enter the full Temple in the present day. If you wanted to, you could simply enter it and leave it again to reset it without running it but you'd be foregoing many rewards!

So if I crash in Temple, I'm losing all the progress? Or I misunderstood something?

Of course not, do you currently lose the map if you crash? You only lose one portal and the temple will have 6 as any other area.
"
cK7 wrote:
Will incursions be able to drop items specific to the maps they're connected to? E.G. If I do an incursion while running the Burial Chambers map, will I be able to get The Doctor from it?

Very good question. Deserves a bump.

I would guess so, since temple will be linked to map mods. Unless temple is capable of dropping any div card, which would be awesome.

That would be a very cool interaction though. If you have Div room fully upgraded, you open a spider forest. If you have a Cartographer's room fully upgraded, you open the highest tier map you have. If you have both rooms upgraded, you buy an elder burial chambers and go for the madddting.
Last edited by WithLoveEarL on May 14, 2018, 10:14:44 AM
"How does party play work?"

Answer translation: It doesn't really, you have one streamer/guild leader, and scrub slaves. As with the rest of the game you'll be working for pawnshop allstars and streamers or wasting your time.

Massively Singleplayer Online Gaming.

Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
looking cool templarture is cool like dominus 1,much more butter than the monster hunter xxile league which make my spleen leak
Last edited by Teyphon on May 14, 2018, 11:39:51 AM
"
codari1 wrote:
Almost 2 weeks to launch i read 3 times that "we still didnt decide"

I am %100 sure that you gonna deliever a non-ready league once again.

With full of bugs, full of exploits....

again i am still standing my own thought.
i hope ggg will change my mind,
if not this my last league...

see you all in a well developed game

hint:cyperpunk

Last edited by codari1 on May 14, 2018, 11:38:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info