Incursion League FAQ

hype!!!!
Is the Loot Fountain only at the end of the Incursions, or does it happen after a Temple Run as well?
I understood only 50% of bestiary....
I just understand nothing about this new one

I still cant play Labs with my poor mountain connexion neither did I kill any end boss (T14 max)

This lovely game comes more and more only accessible for clever high connected (streamers ?) players
I watched a bit of ZiggyD's youtube video introducing Incursion. I gave up after I got confused by all the intricacies of how to navigate the rooms, when and how to open them, associated tradeoffs, that kind of thing. I'm also confused about why the new league needs to be complicated.

I remember when leagues used to be easy to understand, at least when you get started. See mob, kill mob, that kind of thing. I like those kinds of leagues.

I might try out Incursion for the clean stash. But, the gameplay of Incursion itself looks complex to the point that it's difficult to be excited about it.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on May 17, 2018, 2:42:05 PM
"
I watched a bit of ZiggyD's youtube video introducing Incursion. I gave up after I got confused by all the intricacies of how to navigate the rooms, when and how to open them, associated tradeoffs, that kind of thing. I'm also confused about why the new league needs to be complicated.

I remember when leagues used to be easy to understand, at least when you get started. See mob, kill mob, that kind of thing. I like those kinds of leagues.

I might try out Incursion for the clean stash. But, the gameplay of Incursion itself looks complex to the point that it's difficult to be excited about it.

Says the guy who looks like they only play on standard, wheres your completed challenges at?
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
jables wrote:
"

Says the guy who looks like they only play on standard, wheres your completed challenges at?
This is my posting account. My playing account has (modestly) more challenges than you.

Not that it matters. Me having one or two more challenges than you, or twelve more, or twelve less, is about as relevant as whether somebody has six supporter badges, ten badges, or none.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
very nice, hyped already!
"

Well the 'incursion' mechanic seems like it'll be introduced by the time you hit the mud flats. I'm not terribly worried about this league being 'complex'. I'm sure before you've even completed killing Kitava in Act 10 you'll have enough hands-on play of the temple to understand these things enough to participate in the league in a meaningful way as you transition into mapping.
Am I missing something, or is the most important question not in the faq?
Is it voided after it ends? Or is no league ever voided, only races? Sorry, still kinda new here.
Renunciar a nuestros principios para ser aceptados, o arriesgarnos a vivir solos, siendo lo que somos...
My only question would be :

You keep the keys you drop after the Incursion map you've done, right?

So you need to have keys on you if you want to open doors, right.

Haven't really watch many videos explaining, but if for example you've got no keys from the first Incursion you did, will you be stuck at this map until you have a key to open doors, or will the Incursion have an open path and additionally you can open doors?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info