Incursion League FAQ

This is going to be a legendary league. History in the making! Keep up the great work GGG :)
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
I feel like, with how things have worked in the past you should avoid statements like "it isn't possible" ;)

But honestly great work so far super excited!!!
So the idea is travel to the past, with a conqueror costume, in order to steal valuable items from Central America temples meanwhile you kill most of the population?

Are you insane? What is next? Travel to the past, with a german costume, and kill jewish and black people in order to get valuable items and currency?

Yeah, GL with that GGG.
"
JoeShmo wrote:
I'm a bit worried about having a temple opened in a map still.

It has been already confirmed that they are looking into making Alva invitable into your HO so we can open the final temple from there.
"
JohnSancti wrote:
So the idea is travel to the past, with a conqueror costume, in order to steal valuable items from Central America temples meanwhile you kill most of the population?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it... It's a really bad move but also isn't surprising considering there's only one PoC you can play as and it's also a racist stereotype =//
и самая лагучая лига будет кажется. Лига бестиарий так и не лишилась своих проблем. Так что, что говорить о будущей лиге??? Кнешно будет очень лагучей
"
Iusia wrote:
"
JohnSancti wrote:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it... It's a really bad move but also isn't surprising considering there's only one PoC you can play as and it's also a racist stereotype =//

"RACIAL" stereotype. Absurdly huge difference.

Also, you have TWELVE support pack badges in your forum signature, are you really SJWing only NOW about the whole "only one PoC" thing?

While I do agree with the guy you initially quoted, only because of people like himself, why not look past that? Why does everything have to have real life value attributed to it? It's a game, I know the similarities are there, but it's not like they wanted to say "hey, plundering and genocide of a people/culture is fun". It's not like the whole "plundering of Central America Temples" wasn't in the game yet, the only difference is that now we have a "Conquistador" NPC attached to it. Why wasn't the complaint there before?

Seriously, people just keep looking for (or creating) things to get hurt about these days. Stop attaching psychological values to things, just the play the game for what it is, a GAME. Fucking boring world/life you have to live to make everything political.
New league!
Lv1 and Lv90!
You got gears and playing with friends or other players.
You'll feel a lot of lags and desync!
You'll realize it's impossible for team play and just play solo higher tier map alone.
And then nothing fun.
bye GGG.
Caal
It seems like a good league to level a charcacter to 100

The feeling of mapping freely and only having to loot at the end is fabulous, its vry welcomed

Also the treasure room at the end of a playing session seems vry reasonable instead of the usual "and again elder didnt drop a watcher's eye" feeling.

Gj
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info