[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
nhantheman wrote:
Shaper down with only 5L's?

I had uber elder down with only 5Ls back in incursion, check the 3.3 budget gear section.

Although admittedly it's not quite as budget with pandemonius being in higher demand now.

"
Kalakukko wrote:
How much would it cost to make this build approx? One that can clear all the content(doesn't have to be fast/easy)?

Again, check the 3.3 budget gear. That was maybe ~5 ex plus 5l'ing costs at the time, if that. Now it'd be a little more (lioneye's fall costs much less, but pandemonius is a fair bit more).
Last edited by Shppy on Dec 17, 2018, 11:16:39 PM
"
Miller411 wrote:
Anyway we can get some priority keystones or perhaps update the pob link with different levels. I'd like to give this build a go but have no idea where to put points early on or which keystones to work towards.

There's really very little structure to it, it's just preference. Pick up whatever you feel like you need or want. Personally I tend to pick up most of the life nodes in my tree by 70, and save the cold damage with weapons and elemental damage with weapons clusters for ~75+ along with an extra jewel socket or two.
Was getting a little carried away with the voidfletcher scaling and had ~6m shaper on it assuming all shotgun... I think you wont really feel any difference from 2.5-3m in 99% of cases so I'll just focus on survivability and mobility beyond that
So is it worth investing in elder chest with # to crit strikes or 6l belly would be just fine? How much difference in damage is there?

Also, enjoying the build but the Voidfletcher sound effect is pure cancer.
My lovely build now
Spoiler
Any video update?
Build is working nicely so far. I rushed straight towards claw nodes and lioneye's fall jewel socket(only because it is cheap this league). Made acts alot smoother and didnt have to worry bout mana at all. Then just went back and started grapping hp nodes along the way.

Also did few changes to gem links to adjust the playstyle more fun for me.

Gear cost around 17ex, so not the cheapest one.

"
darkvergi1 wrote:
My lovely build now
Spoiler

Nice - I saw that your char is at 95 now. How did you feel handling syndicates? Just a little worried about all the 1 shots running all these 0 life uniques like hyrri's, voidfletcher, pandemonious
I would also like to know if there are any alternatives for the chest piece.

I currently have a nice elder chest that I'm trying to 6L, but I'm wondering if there are any other alternatives that give a good bit of life as well.
"
"
darkvergi1 wrote:
My lovely build now
Spoiler

Nice - I saw that your char is at 95 now. How did you feel handling syndicates? Just a little worried about all the 1 shots running all these 0 life uniques like hyrri's, voidfletcher, pandemonious

I do not feel problems with the syndicate at all. And after the nerf today micropatch - they can be and did not notice at all

Sry for my eng )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info