[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
Pure wrote:
Herald of Purity. I'm curious how it scales with the whole build. Is a good replacement for HoI?

It's not about the offense, the minions provide a nice layer of defense by drawing aggro. It was a big help for me in Delve.

That being said, the offense from the flat phys is only marginally worse than the flat cold, and i don't really care much about the HoI explosions (they don't do that much damage anyway in the long run).

Now that Aspect of the Spider is more available again, i might consider running that instead of a herald though. Dunno though, we'll see.

"
darkvergi1 wrote:
Hey. Thanks for the cool build.
Tell me please, what is the best enchantment to use on boots?

Tbh i barely pay attention to my boot enchant. Given the choice, i'd probably just take movespeed if you haven't been hit recently. Really though, Two-Toned boots might be a better choice though, freeing up some resists would help a lot.
Last edited by Shppy on Dec 17, 2018, 3:35:36 AM
"
Shppy wrote:

It's not about the offense, the minions provide a nice layer of defense by drawing aggro. It was a big help for me in Delve.

That being said, the offense from the flat phys is only marginally worse than the flat cold, and i don't really care much about the HoI explosions (they don't do that much damage anyway in the long run).

Now that Aspect of the Spider is more available again, i might consider running that instead of a herald though. Dunno though, we'll see.

Thanks for the answer. I might try Aspect of the Spider as well. For now I'd need to swap Hyrri's Ire with some nice life res chest. I'm not 100% sure tho, since this unique provides really good offense and defense stats. Anyway this build is amazing, I can easly clear t12 rare corrupted maps with 4L Ice Shot and 4L TS. I still need to get that unique ring and Pandemonius.
shaper down, ez build. heres my pob: https://pastebin.com/Nu9Brb4q

İ wonder how did you solve the mana regen problem?
Hi im gonna give this build a try.

I was wondering how you should progress on the tree while leveling, what nodes to get first.
"
Angelizer wrote:
İ wonder how did you solve the mana regen problem?

Mana leech from Soul Raker. (Lioneye's Fall Viridian Jewel)
"
zemog92 wrote:
Hi im gonna give this build a try.

I was wondering how you should progress on the tree while leveling, what nodes to get first.

I personally don't think the exact order matters too much in this build. What I did was go for Aspect of the Eagle first, then the Herbalism life cluster, then Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics. After getting all the dodge, I went for the Duelist life nodes, also grabbing one mana leech node there as a stopgap until I got the claw wheel and Lioneye's Fall ready. After Duelist life, I went for Shadow life nodes.

Once you got all the life nodes, you're free to allocate damage. I decided to prioritize non-crit damage before crit.
EXPLOSIONS?
How much would it cost to make this build approx? One that can clear all the content(doesn't have to be fast/easy)?
Anyway we can get some priority keystones or perhaps update the pob link with different levels. I'd like to give this build a go but have no idea where to put points early on or which keystones to work towards.
Last edited by Miller411 on Dec 17, 2018, 8:32:50 PM
Shaper down with only 5L's?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info