[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Hey @Shppy
This build work with the corrupted +1chains on Voidfletcher?
I have got 1 on it
"
Hey @Shppy
This build work with the corrupted +1chains on Voidfletcher?
I have got 1 on it

it'd work just fine
Bricked a voidfletcher trying for a double corrupt, bought another and got 9% phys to cold, about same as normal mods.

Bought a +cold dam watcher's, great improvement

Haven't invested in a great chest yet, bought a 6L with life and resists for now. Thinking something with insane HP is best option as syndicate damage is very spikey, want to be at 5700+ hp.

Need chaos resist badly, -40% atm, aiming to get it on jewels i guess. This would greatly improve syndicate survival but still think the hp is a good idea. Tree has no good close nodes for chaos resist.

After playing with other gem combinations, OP's does seem to be best, except i swapped in bonechill on the mirage/ice shot. VERY hard to tell when its working since most stuff gets insta deleted or 2 shot.

Long term / Expensive build I want to try Farrul's Bite + Fur + Yoke of Suffering

For end of league memery i want to try the new queen's chest that gives you offerings randomly...might be a neat thing to try.
is Reach of the council bow a viable option/ alternative for death's opus?
"
lilbuddha wrote:

After playing with other gem combinations, OP's does seem to be best, except i swapped in bonechill on the mirage/ice shot. VERY hard to tell when its working since most stuff gets insta deleted or 2 shot.

Yeah, I've swapped out Pierce for Bonechill on iceshot now, and I'm using one threshold jewel instead to get the pierce (Omen on the Winds). I lose a little damage and potential life from dropping another jewel, but the increased damage taken more than makes up for it on tshot and voidshot.

(plus omen on the winds gives up to 20% inc damage anyway, and is much easier to find with nice corruptions).

"
Acnologia23 wrote:
is Reach of the council bow a viable option/ alternative for death's opus?

Any old variants of Reach yes, the new one no. New one doesn't provide global arrows, so it doesn't do a thing for Void Shot.
Last edited by Shppy on Dec 15, 2018, 1:45:29 PM
https://pastebin.com/K9AJcJN9

Which one should i improve first? +1 arrow on quiver or the Pandemonius?
Does anyone have ideas on what I should target next for the biggest DPS increase? Playing around with POB I'm not seeing any big singular jumps.

Maybe there's an ideal combination of a few items that are milestones together?
"
bdradu96mro wrote:
This sounds awesome, I will definitely try that. Any idea whats your DPS?

I'm currently running 5 link damage setups on both ice shot and TS. Also i've only made it to T9 maps so far because im lazy. That said I'm straight oneshotting rares with Ice shot + Void arrow and map bosses die incredibly fast. It's really hard to tell what my actual DPS is with POB not having support for void arrow, but it says i have 224k DPS on TS and 194K on IS with my current gear fully buffed.

https://pastebin.com/2w14Qix0

Feel free to have a look for yourself ^_^
Last edited by Wolfosaurus on Dec 15, 2018, 5:09:29 PM
"
Wolfosaurus wrote:
"
bdradu96mro wrote:
This sounds awesome, I will definitely try that. Any idea whats your DPS?

I'm currently running 5 link damage setups on both ice shot and TS. Also i've only made it to T9 maps so far because im lazy. That said I'm straight oneshotting rares with Ice shot + Void arrow and map bosses die incredibly fast. It's really hard to tell what my actual DPS is with POB not having support for void arrow, but it says i have 224k DPS on TS and 194K on IS with my current gear fully buffed.

https://pastebin.com/2w14Qix0

Feel free to have a look for yourself ^_^

I worked out the math myself for Void Shot a while back, with my past few builds it was around 35k damage per arrow on the explosions, BUT that was before the buffs. Now it's about 60% higher, so about 56k. Plus now I'll be using Bonechill support on ice shot, which will net me about 15% more than i had in past leagues for around 65k per.

With my full setup, that's 7 arrows for 455k per trigger, triggering up to 4 times per second while you have charges to spare or twice per second while you're 'out' and just firing as they recharge.

So yeah, in the past i had around 500k void shot dps with spare charges or 250k while without spares and it felt pretty good. Now it'd be ~1.8 million with and .9 million without in my 'full' setup.
Last edited by Shppy on Dec 15, 2018, 6:07:40 PM
Been doing alot of T12-14's and im not feeling like im lacking damage wise. I NEVER use Tornado shot on bosses, the ice/void shots just melts them. But noticed in the build you dont have endless munitions anymore, but went for chain. Is there any reason you swapped them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info