[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Since this build benefits so much from having multiple arrows, when the league ends I'll try it with the double legacy reach of the council I have rotting away in my stash. 6 arrows ought to be good.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Hey there, really like the build! I'm currently using a TR/HoA build as a league starter (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2208830) and now that I've hit level 87 with it I'm looking into something different that I could adjust my passive tree to and came across this thread. TR/HoA is fun, but the AI of the crawler leaves a lot to be desired and idk how well TR is going to scale into the endgame.

I'm mainly looking to find something I can potentially MF with and clear maps quickly with. That leads me to ask, would this build work with a Windripper instead of Death's Opus? Would it significantly hinder clear speed/damage?

You can check my profile for my current league character if you wish. I'd imagine most of the gear would still work but I have about a 5ex budget for switching stuff around
Last edited by Crimpingblow on Dec 11, 2018, 2:11:21 PM
I think you can get by by using Multiple arrow unstead of Piercing arrow and getting the Omen on the Winds for the piercing effect. You would loose dps to be sure, but still Ok I guess until you get a DO. (but need confiramtion from OP, it's just a guess)
"
Kuoleima wrote:
I think you can get by by using Multiple arrow unstead of Piercing arrow and getting the Omen on the Winds for the piercing effect. You would loose dps to be sure, but still Ok I guess until you get a DO. (but need confiramtion from OP, it's just a guess)

Thanks! I'll look into that.

EDIT: just realized you probably meant Death's Opus. The question I was asking is if the build works with windripper instead of DO
Last edited by Crimpingblow on Dec 11, 2018, 8:09:45 PM
"
Crimpingblow wrote:
"
Kuoleima wrote:

Thanks! I'll look into that.

EDIT: just realized you probably meant Death's Opus. The question I was asking is if the build works with windripper instead of DO

It certainly can work Windripper, but at that point you might be better off just going with a different quiver and general setup altogether, since added arrows was a huge part of the build.

But then again, I suppose with the buffs it just got Voidfletcher's trigger still should be alright with 2-3 projectiles. I mean, in the past leagues i had 5 (up to 7 with dying sun) projectiles and it was a solid source of dps. But now, in 3.5 Void Shot's dps effectively got a little more than tripled, so the dps Voidshot did with 7 arrows in past leagues could be matched by 2-3 now. So yeah, maybe not optimal, but it should be good enough. (Might wanna use GMP on iceshot/tshot though, 2-3 isn't gonna feel great on them lategame)
I was wondering, you put Vaal Pact on your PST, but do you really use it ? since you have 2 Life flash in your gear, and considering how squishy this build is, vall pact or not you gonna get nuked if you try to sustain/tank right ?

Edit : I'm stupid, I never knew Vaal Pact didn't affect Life regen from Flask.... all this time I was throwing my Life Flask away as soon as I got Vaal Pact hahaha.. well, at least now I'm a pro of the No Hit challenge in Labs....
Last edited by Kuoleima on Dec 12, 2018, 8:16:37 PM
How do you guys aim TS for maximum effectiveness ? The general advice is to aim right behind the target so that he's hit by both the arrow and the secondary projectiles but it's just easier to namelock him to make sure we don't miss while he moves (even if he doesn't, knockback moves most bosses).
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I'm not sure if I read correctly - is this build struggling with T16 maps? I'm looking for some great TS build to be able to do all the content and go deep in delves, but it's kinda weird that a build costs 30 ex but you can't do end-game stuff.
I'm playing a slight variation of this build in Betrayal currently and I'd like to make a reccomendation that anybody playing it consider the newly buffed Hyri's Ire chestpiece. It provides a massive amount of flat cold damage to your attacks, 10% attack and spell dodge along with a sizeable amount of evasion. You miss out on some crit and life from an elder chest piece but I feel the damage is worth. I made a slight change to the skill tree to make up for the life lost where instead of going Ballistic Mastery, Aspect of the Eagle, Aspect of the Lynx and Weapon Artistry I dip across and grab Revenge of the Hunted and Forces of Nature. It's a nice bit of life/evasion and some ele pen so i feel the trade off is justified given how much damage I get from swapping to Hyri's Ire
"
Wolfosaurus wrote:
I'm playing a slight variation of this build in Betrayal currently and I'd like to make a reccomendation that anybody playing it consider the newly buffed Hyri's Ire chestpiece. It provides a massive amount of flat cold damage to your attacks, 10% attack and spell dodge along with a sizeable amount of evasion. You miss out on some crit and life from an elder chest piece but I feel the damage is worth. I made a slight change to the skill tree to make up for the life lost where instead of going Ballistic Mastery, Aspect of the Eagle, Aspect of the Lynx and Weapon Artistry I dip across and grab Revenge of the Hunted and Forces of Nature. It's a nice bit of life/evasion and some ele pen so i feel the trade off is justified given how much damage I get from swapping to Hyri's Ire

This sounds awesome, I will definitely try that. Any idea whats your DPS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info