[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

So going by the author's PoB you give up about 170 life and gain about 8% damage. Attack evasion is already capped so you only benefit from the spell dodge.
I suppose it's a valid tradeoff if you don't die much. In theory I'd still prefer more life (even thinking about going for a Belly) but I'll see how this plays in high end maps.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Anyone playing this build can confirm that it is all content and "600+ depth" viable in 3.5?
Last edited by Pure on Dec 13, 2018, 9:28:27 AM
Gonna give this build a try.

How do you get 100% cold conversation to tornado?

Ice shot have 60% base + 40% tree
Tornado shot have nothing base + 40%

Isn't Hrimsorrow worth more then Tombfists?

Hatred don't convert. Just adds more cold damage.
"
Pure wrote:
Anyone playing this build can confirm that it is all content and "600+ depth" viable in 3.5?

Well, as the OP I suppose this doesn't mean as much as third party opinion, but I *have* done all content with it every league since Bestiary, and reached 600 depth with it last league. The one exception is Aul, because I *still* haven't seen him once.

Actually, even with the budget gear I posted in Incursion league (3.3) I was able to do everything at that point in time, including Uber Elder after a few tries. And that was with 5Ls, no enchant, 1s tombfist, no +1 arrow on voidfletcher, etc.

"
Pure wrote:
I'm not sure if I read correctly - is this build struggling with T16 maps? I'm looking for some great TS build to be able to do all the content and go deep in delves, but it's kinda weird that a build costs 30 ex but you can't do end-game stuff.

Uh... you definitely didn't read correctly. 16s are a breeze, pretty much everything til 450ish depth is too, and I can still push way deeper than that it just isn't as carefree.

"
Phenomena wrote:

I don't convert Tshot fully, there's no need to. This build mainly uses flat cold damage, the fact that I get a little extra from phys-to-cold conversion helps but isn't a huge deal. Hatred is okay for the extra cold damage derived from phys, but its bigger use is the Watcher's Eye mods.

Hrimsorrow doesn't compare to Tombfist; Hrimsorrow would only really help Tshot, not Void Shot or Ice Shot, and even there it would only convert another ~75 phys to cold. Two abyss jewels can easily give more base cold damage to ALL my skills plus other stats, plus tombfist gives intimidate and maim (and attack speed and %life). It's no comparison. Even a 1 socket tombfist beats Hrimsorrow.
Last edited by Shppy on Dec 13, 2018, 2:10:52 PM
"
Shppy wrote:

"
Phenomena wrote:

I don't convert Tshot fully, there's no need to. This build mainly uses flat cold damage, the fact that I get a little extra from phys-to-cold conversion helps but isn't a huge deal. Hatred is okay for the extra cold damage derived from phys, but its bigger use is the Watcher's Eye mods.

Hrimsorrow doesn't compare to Tombfist; Hrimsorrow would only really help Tshot, not Void Shot or Ice Shot, and even there it would only convert another ~75 phys to cold. Two abyss jewels can easily give more base cold damage to ALL my skills plus other stats, plus tombfist gives intimidate and maim (and attack speed and %life). It's no comparison. Even a 1 socket tombfist beats Hrimsorrow.
Thanx for your input
I have vaal the Voidfletcher for +1 chains, have no idea it works or not.

Hello, thx for great build!
My question is - why we use 2 skills (tornado and ice shot)? Why not only one? Also how about elemental hit with 2 combat focus jewels (for only cold choose) as main single skill? We then get free 6link (but i cannot imagine for what - totems-balistas? golem/animate guardian?)
Hey HO LET`s GO!
How do you feel about Oskarm instead of Tombfist?
Nice build!!! Voidshiot - is apocalyptic damage!

But why we dont use Point Blunk?
В темноту назад и в низ!
"
7007 wrote:
Hello, thx for great build!
My question is - why we use 2 skills (tornado and ice shot)? Why not only one? Also how about elemental hit with 2 combat focus jewels (for only cold choose) as main single skill? We then get free 6link (but i cannot imagine for what - totems-balistas? golem/animate guardian?)

couple reasons:

1) i feel like it. Using the same one skill all the time bores the hell outta me.

2) ice shot tied to mirage archer is similar to a siege balista, but more useful. Plus it gives chilling ground to insure chills when chilling through hits might not happen (mostly through the chance to avoid ele ailment map mod). This league I'll probably attach Bonechill to it too, so it can buff the Voidshot and Tshot damage.

As for e-hit, it'd be alright, but overall tshot winds up better on this setup. Plus Tshot doesn't force me into giving up two jewel sockets (jewel sockets that could be helping EVERY skill and not just one)

"
How do you feel about Oskarm instead of Tombfist?

Not great. Overall it's kinda a waste, the dps from ~60% increased crit chance is easily beat by a couple abyss jewels (probably by one abyss jewel, tbh) to say nothing of the intimidate and maim, and the assassin's mark on hit isn't anything notable where it counts, against bosses. Besides that, you can get assassin's mark from a shaper ring.

"
Nice build!!! Voidshiot - is apocalyptic damage!

But why we dont use Point Blunk?

Cuz I'd rather not get close and I don't wanna be penalized for being far away. And I've got Far Shot, which is up to 30% more damage from far away, which is pretty much mutually exclusive with the 50% more damage from point blank. So what it amounts to is: would I rather have 30% more damage and be able to keep a safe distance, or would I rather have 50% more damage and have to risk my neck way more (and get penalized further for keeping my distance)? Easy choice for me.
Last edited by Shppy on Dec 14, 2018, 2:02:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info