[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
Shppy wrote:
Yeah, I've swapped out Pierce for Bonechill on iceshot now, and I'm using one threshold jewel instead to get the pierce (Omen on the Winds). I lose a little damage and potential life from dropping another jewel, but the increased damage taken more than makes up for it on tshot and voidshot.

(plus omen on the winds gives up to 20% inc damage anyway, and is much easier to find with nice corruptions).

How does Bonechill work with Ice Shot? Kinda confused, I thought Bonechill was only for skills that do cold damage over time.
Ahh... i didn't noticed this gem. TY :)
Why is Barrage not recommended? I know you're not a fan of but it's clearly the better option over TS for single target?
"
Xevioslol wrote:
Been doing alot of T12-14's and im not feeling like im lacking damage wise. I NEVER use Tornado shot on bosses, the ice/void shots just melts them. But noticed in the build you dont have endless munitions anymore, but went for chain. Is there any reason you swapped them?

uh... i definitely do still use endless munitions and not ricochet. Maybe you're looking at someone else's tree?

"
fartocz wrote:
How does Bonechill work with Ice Shot? Kinda confused, I thought Bonechill was only for skills that do cold damage over time.

bonechill works with anything capable of chilling. It works fine on hits. It's useful on Ice Shot because it places chilled ground for a base 10% chill regardless of damage dealt, so (with the increased chill effect i've got) i at least get 16% increased cold damage taken on the enemy with it. It could higher if the hits themselves chill for more than 16%, too, but that won't usually happened against bosses.

"
dguay wrote:
Why is Barrage not recommended? I know you're not a fan of but it's clearly the better option over TS for single target?

Barrage gets worse from further away, and I don't like being up close with this build (especially with Far Shot). Even with all the extra arrows, Tshot outscales barrage at the distances I keep.

And yeah, I just don't like it anyway.
"
Shppy wrote:
"
Xevioslol wrote:
Been doing alot of T12-14's and im not feeling like im lacking damage wise. I NEVER use Tornado shot on bosses, the ice/void shots just melts them. But noticed in the build you dont have endless munitions anymore, but went for chain. Is there any reason you swapped them?

uh... i definitely do still use endless munitions and not ricochet. Maybe you're looking at someone else's tree?

Xevioslol is right. The passive tree you link in your top post links to a 3.4.3 version that takes Ricochet in ascendancies for some reason. I'm assuming that was a mistake since the extra projectile from Endless Munitions is so important.

Thanks for sharing this build!
EXPLOSIONS?
"
PocketEngi wrote:
"
Xevioslol wrote:

Xevioslol is right. The passive tree you link in your top post links to a 3.4.3 version that takes Ricochet in ascendancies for some reason. I'm assuming that was a mistake since the extra projectile from Endless Munitions is so important.

Thanks for sharing this build!

hmm, weird. Must've messed up at some point. Oh well, fixed now.
Hey. Thanks for the cool build.
Tell me please, what is the best enchantment to use on boots?
If it does not complicate, please see my profile, tell me what can be changed (except for enchantment on the helmet for a TS)

upd: added mod "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" on Omen on the Winds jewel
Last edited by darkvergi1 on Dec 17, 2018, 12:39:44 AM
Herald of Purity. I'm curious how it scales with the whole build. Is a good replacement for HoI?
Last edited by Pure on Dec 17, 2018, 3:15:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info