[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
darkvergi1 wrote:
"
"
darkvergi1 wrote:
My lovely build now
Spoiler

Nice - I saw that your char is at 95 now. How did you feel handling syndicates? Just a little worried about all the 1 shots running all these 0 life uniques like hyrri's, voidfletcher, pandemonious

I do not feel problems with the syndicate at all. And after the nerf today micropatch - they can be and did not notice at all

Sry for my eng )

I'm getting one shot with 6k life not sure how you feel no problems with syndicate at all with 4.9k
"
SKT1K wrote:
I would also like to know if there are any alternatives for the chest piece.

I currently have a nice elder chest that I'm trying to 6L, but I'm wondering if there are any other alternatives that give a good bit of life as well.

Well... Kaom's exists lol
Last edited by PosteriorPounder on Dec 18, 2018, 10:25:12 PM
"
dguay wrote:

I'm getting one shot with 6k life not sure how you feel no problems with syndicate at all with 4.9k

The syndicate does not even have time to come, he dies in a few seconds at a distance
"
darkvergi1 wrote:
"
dguay wrote:

The syndicate does not even have time to come, he dies in a few seconds at a distance

Maybe I should drop some life on tree for Aspect of the Eagle/Lynx and Weapon Artistry and get Hyrri's ire instead of Belly of the beast to test it out
"
dguay wrote:

Maybe I should drop some life on tree for Aspect of the Eagle/Lynx and Weapon Artistry and get Hyrri's ire instead of Belly of the beast to test it out

I did that. I made a 6L bow, and then I tried rolling combinations. The option where a lot of damage - I liked it more.
"
darkvergi1 wrote:
"
dguay wrote:

I did that. I made a 6L bow, and then I tried rolling combinations. The option where a lot of damage - I liked it more.

No money for The Pandemonius though...

Have you tried Barrage instead of Tornado Shot?
"
dguay wrote:

The queue is useless at a distance. And I do not want to play point-blank with 4900 life. Yes, and with the enchantment of Starkonja for additional proj. from TS - the damage will be just crazy.

Later, I can do the cutting for killing bosses on the T16 and shaper kill. But after all, we cannot walk steadily on the uber elder, and the character is not for that.
Last edited by darkvergi1 on Dec 18, 2018, 10:50:14 PM
"
darkvergi1 wrote:
"
dguay wrote:

The queue is useless at a distance. And I do not want to play point-blank with 4900 life. Yes, and with the enchantment of Starkonja for additional proj. from TS - the damage will be just crazy.

Later, I can do the cutting for killing bosses on the T16 and shaper kill. But after all, we cannot walk steadily on the uber elder, and the character is not for that.

Is Bonechill really that good?
"
dguay wrote:

Is Bonechill really that good?

To be honest, I did not count in the PoB. I just did, as the OP advised several pages earlier. And the damage is enough for everyone I meet.
Got to be honest...was about to give up on build!
Played last league Windripper MF and earlier some bow builds too, so was expecting something similar. Until 60lvl is no different and Ice Shot seems a bit crappy skill to level with, but not the worst. Thought meh...probably shit or you will need 23125 exalts to kill red maps at least.

But then I reached 60lvl and equiped Voidfletcher...

It fuck shit up, explosions everywhere, I started to take more damage nodes, since previously started with life ones...

Now it's like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CS7j5I6aOc

One of the most fun builds I've played and it's really good! Don't even have ring or amulet yet and I love it....

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info