[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

i have this thing up for sale if anyone is interested hit me up with a pm and your offer.
Hi guys, awesome build! Vois Shot is space damage!!!

Question number one:
Is it good 5k life, and 60% Attacks Dodge, 50% Spells Dodge? Or i need more and more life for kill Shaper?

Question number two:
Is the Pandemonius Amulet necessary? Does he have no life, do we use him for DPS, or to blind the enemies? A good Rare Amulet, in a PoE Build shows a much better DPS, and give us Life!

Question number three:
What gives us a Tentacles Whip? Stripping speed? Is a tentacle useful? In the PoE Build, this skill has 150k-170k DPS.

Question number four:
When we use Barrage, and "Point Blank" If we have many arrows from Vois Shot, we must fire shoot near us so that the explosion of all the arrows does not fly apart! Besides with the Barrage, in one second 5 explosions from all 7 arrows turn out!

Try cast Void Shot in practice with the Barrage, and you will understand what I am talking about! In one second we get 5 volleys of Void Shot of 7 arrows each! And if we shoot next to us, then they explode in a heap! What allows you to kill the boss on t15 for one shot!

I make video demonstrations for you ^^ - https://youtu.be/gIvDBRUISXY
So we have:
From Barrage 5*7=35 explosion for 1 second!
From Tornado Shot 7 explosion for 1 second!

My joys and achievements on this build: ^^

Nice ring is't it? ^^

I bought it under this build, for the future, when the league ends, I maximize the number of Void Arrows to the max!)

This Helmet with +2 Tornado Shot give us alote of damage, and combined with our passive subclass "Fast and Deadly" with this helmet give us 60% increased projectiles damage, this increased effect of Void Shot!
В темноту назад и в низ!
Last edited by Hasanderson on Dec 19, 2018, 12:50:47 PM
Would Windripper or Hopeshredder give us more dmg or cant we lose the 100% global?
This build is pretty cool. I love the explosions with void shot. I'm using Tornado Shot mostly while mapping with GMP because it's smoother IMO. Though I've only tried up to about T9 maps with it.

I'm not really sure when to use Ice Shot since at my current level of maps I kill easily with TS. I'll have to test it out at higher tier maps.

Also, I was thinking about a Scion version this because I have a scrapped CoC Scion build (was poor at the time). Deadeye/Inquisitor seems pretty beefy with high end gear. Or even Deadeye/Assassin for the high crit and power charges.
Vouch for this build. I'm currently a glass cannon at 4k health due to my own poor jewels, but without Pandemonius, I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶1̶6̶0̶k̶ ̶S̶h̶a̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶D̶P̶S̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶T̶o̶r̶n̶a̶d̶o̶ ̶S̶h̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶.̶

Looking at my POB now, with an chilled, intimidated enemy w/ 1 tailwind charge, 3 frenzies, and flasks popped, I get 244k per projectile per second. This does not include far shot.

I've killed everything but uber atziri and Uber Elder so far. I am confident that uber atziri should be a cakewalk though once I net more life. 10/10 would recommend the build.

Feel free to PM me ingame @Doctor or check my character page for my gear.
Last edited by Torean1 on Dec 19, 2018, 7:17:53 PM
"
Vouch for this build. I'm currently a glass cannon at 4k health due to my own poor jewels, but without Pandemonius, I'm sitting at over 160k Shaper DPS per Tornado Shot projectile. I've killed everything but uber atziri and Uber Elder so far. I am confident that uber atziri should be a cakewalk though once I net more life. 10/10 would recommend the build.

Feel free to PM me ingame @Doctor or check my character page for my gear.

Where are you getting 160k per projectile from? I checked calcs in POB and even the fully decked out POB from OP has only average ~66k per projectile.
Apologies, it's 160k per projectile per second. Looking at my POB now, with an chilled, intimidated enemy w/ 1 tailwind charge, 3 frenzies, and flasks popped, I get 244k per projectile per second. This does not include far shot.

I'll amend my post.
Last edited by Torean1 on Dec 19, 2018, 7:16:23 PM
"
Apologies, it's 160k per projectile per second. Looking at my POB now, with an chilled, intimidated enemy w/ 1 tailwind charge, 3 frenzies, and flasks popped, I get 244k per projectile per second. This does not include far shot.

I'll amend my post.

Do you have your resistances gapped?
"
Hasleri wrote:
"

I'll amend my post.

Yes, my resists are 75% with some minor tweaking on the skill tree at level 90.
"
"
Hasleri wrote:
"

I'll amend my post.

Yes, my resists are 75% with some minor tweaking on the skill tree at level 90.

Are you using Barrage for single target? Everyone here seems to use TS for single target but I'm pretty sure Barrage is better even without Point Blank since you shot so many void shots for 1 use of Barrage... I keep trying TS for single target over Barrage but it doesn't feel as good...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info