[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
dguay wrote:

Are you using Barrage for single target? Everyone here seems to use TS for single target but I'm pretty sure Barrage is better even without Point Blank since you shot so many void shots for 1 use of Barrage... I keep trying TS for single target over Barrage but it doesn't feel as good...

I use TS typically, but Barrage is used for two reasons. Mirage archer, and reflect enemies. Atziri is the primary target for barrage, but mirage archer helps do some damage while you TS someone.
"

I use TS typically, but Barrage is used for two reasons. Mirage archer, and reflect enemies. Atziri is the primary target for barrage, but mirage archer helps do some damage while you TS someone.

Are you using TS for clear as well? Wondering if I should just run a TS with Mirage for clear and then Barrage in my other 6L for single target? Currently using Ice Shot still but I'm not really a fan of it. I hate clearing without Mirage on anything. Thoughts?

Edit: Just tried Barrage single target out on a few maps, holy SHIT it's insane. 10 projectiles barrage is just crazy with void!
Last edited by Seananigans_ on Dec 20, 2018, 12:35:25 AM
It was super easy! 0 deaths

Do not pay attention to the empty slot on the belt. I'm too lazy to buy one more bottle.

I killed Uber Elder again. And I got it
"
dguay wrote:

Are you using Barrage for single target? Everyone here seems to use TS for single target but I'm pretty sure Barrage is better even without Point Blank since you shot so many void shots for 1 use of Barrage... I keep trying TS for single target over Barrage but it doesn't feel as good...

Maybe I can give some clarity from my experience. I've been testing out the Barrage with explosions. It definitely uses all 5 void shots and does massive damage if the void shots hit (even unlinked - which is how I'm testing it). However, if you spam Barrage you'll see that the void shot count can't go above 1. The same happens if you spam TS directly after your Barrage from all 5 void shots assuming enough attack speed. TS also only uses 1 void shot per attack. Thus, I think the best strategy is to use Barrage when you are near 3-5 void shots for a big burst, and then continue using TS until nearing 3-5 void shots.

Basically, use Barrage with 5 Void shots and use TS otherwise.

Note: I don't have super end game gear, but I've been doing T13's. Eventually I'll stop being lazy and buy some better gear.
"
"

Are you using TS for clear as well? Wondering if I should just run a TS with Mirage for clear and then Barrage in my other 6L for single target? Currently using Ice Shot still but I'm not really a fan of it. I hate clearing without Mirage on anything. Thoughts?

Edit: Just tried Barrage single target out on a few maps, holy SHIT it's insane. 10 projectiles barrage is just crazy with void!

It is very good if you're at maximum void charges. Otherwise, it's eh.
How would Arborix do?
Just cleared Uber Elder with this last night, and farming all end game content easily. Can check my character tab to see gear etc. Great build Shppy - Loved it, and thanks for all the advice.

I did drop Frenzy link, and running Curse on Hit and assassins mark. Damage is crazy, makes shaper look like nothing.

Peace.
a leveling guide for this build would be great what passives to take while leveling and what skills to level with till end game! But dont expect one from most guide writers!
Did shaper and clearing T15-16 very easy, syndicate agents dies in like 1 second max in T15. Im running with a rare amulet atm, unsure if The Pandemonius + Tombfist is worth it? Everything is perma chilled/frozen by Ice Shot, and i dont feel like i need that much more survivability then what blink arrow and the insane DPS provides.
"
veXdz wrote:
Just cleared Uber Elder with this last night, and farming all end game content easily. Can check my character tab to see gear etc. Great build Shppy - Loved it, and thanks for all the advice.

I did drop Frenzy link, and running Curse on Hit and assassins mark. Damage is crazy, makes shaper look like nothing.

Peace.

Nice belt buddy ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info