[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

i want to thank you dfor this build. its frekking awsome!!! tthanks
May be a silly question, but how do you gain the endurance charges for Immortal Call and Vaal Grace to take affect when receiving damage. I don't see any buffs if it triggers (If it triggers at all) I know I am still low level so I cant tell if it actually saves me, or not.
"
O13sc3n3 wrote:
May be a silly question, but how do you gain the endurance charges for Immortal Call and Vaal Grace to take affect when receiving damage. I don't see any buffs if it triggers (If it triggers at all) I know I am still low level so I cant tell if it actually saves me, or not.

Vaal grace doesn't trigger, you have to use it manually. But it's instant cast, so it's just a matter or remembering to use it. I don't get any endurance charges for IC, but it doesn't really need any, it's mostly there to save from repeated hits before I can react, like a bunch of enemies shooting or charging at once.
Oh okay thank you!
is the gear you are using updated for 3.5 ? because it says 3.3 in the title of the gear section.
"
HeadBengt wrote:
is the gear you are using updated for 3.5 ? because it says 3.3 in the title of the gear section.

the latest gear i linked is 3.3, i've also got my PoB link from 3.4. I'll update with 3.5 pretty soon i suppose, though i haven't gotten it fully done yet and i'm doing other builds atm (mostly missing a 6L chest and a 2 socket tombfist)

That being said, it's all the same concept anyway, none of the gear has really changed much... pandemonius, 2 socket tombfist, opus, +1 voidfletcher, crit chest. Rest of the pieces just cover resists and more flat damage, plus a little attributes (hitting a good strength roll saves me having to take a +30 node to get increased duration to 20, although not fully leveling inc duration isn't a big deal). This league I've passed on Starkonja's in favor of a nice life and res helm to lessen the burden elsewhere, but that's no big deal.
Last edited by Shppy on Dec 22, 2018, 8:29:32 PM
del
Last edited by PosteriorPounder on Dec 22, 2018, 10:08:31 PM
Last edited by HeadBengt on Dec 26, 2018, 11:45:57 PM
Hi, Nice build im trying it now, so far is good
i was wondering how to take passive tree nodes like 1 to 40, or 40 to 70 , so wich side do i need to go ? or wich points are better im lvl 40.
How are you running Grace + Hatred + Herald of Ice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info