Guess the next leagues name!

Harbreachyss sounds a hell of alot better then Worstiary League to me.

Its an ARPG bud, if we wanted a Korean Grinder wed you know, play a fkng Korean Grinder. People play ARPGs to relax and hack and slash mindless monsters, its just sad we had to suffer through 3 months of this garbage for GGG to remember that this WAS an ARPG, hence the 3.3 announcement.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Apr 15, 2018, 7:00:38 AM
Since ggg gets their inspiration from metal band names how about some brootal song name for the new league?

Case in point "Discombobulated Corpse Termination Urbanization Governmentalidation Explosive Montazoomas Blasting Power Revenge". Ahnald would be pleased ;P
Exalt rain league

Note - exalt rain is 1/200 for maps above T13 and therefore will be of no relevance to anyone except the usual I chanced a headhunter on day 1 redditors.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Harbreachyss sounds a hell of alot better then Worstiary League to me.

Its an ARPG bud, if we wanted a Korean Grinder wed you know, play a fkng Korean Grinder. People play ARPGs to relax and hack and slash mindless monsters, its just sad we had to suffer through 3 months of this garbage for GGG to remember that this WAS an ARPG, hence the 3.3 announcement.

Then you'll love the league specific unique!

Haruspex League

Einhar will bring more druid bros (new class -> druid)

edit:
ha·rus·pex
həˈrəˌspeks,ˈherəˌspeks/
noun
noun: haruspex; plural noun: haruspices

(in ancient Rome) a religious official who interpreted omens by inspecting the entrails of sacrificial animals.

Last edited by teksuoPOE on Apr 15, 2018, 8:05:20 AM
scam league.

for each enemy you defeat in trade you get an exalt.
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
Soul of The Wraeclast
The new league- Space league! Time to invade another planet and kill more demons :P
The Holy Bible
DON'T DOUBT DIS

Spoiler
D3 for short

Full of loot pinatas, smart loot drops, easy 6Ling, areas with wall to wall monster density, T1 drops every 100 mobs, and leagues will forthwith be known as Seasons.

I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Last edited by Ain_Soph_Aur on Apr 15, 2018, 3:22:33 PM
"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:
DON'T DOUBT DIS

Spoiler
D3 for short

Full of loot pinatas, smart loot drops, easy 6Ling, areas with wall to wall monster density, T1 drops every 100 mobs, and leagues will forthwith be known as Seasons.

Given the description, maybe:

Dark Doomsday Descends (D3)

Spoiler
I really hope D3 doesn't continue to decline; take a wild guess where some of those players (and their expectations) will go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info