Guess the next leagues name!

Popular thread... does it bother anyone else that there's no apostrophe in "leagues" like there should be?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Popular thread... does it bother anyone else that there's no apostrophe in "leagues" like there should be?

Yeah, but I don't point those things out anymore. Same with the "Gems that never shined" (shone, in this case, not an apostrophe missing).
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
The Dead league ( cuz nobody plays poe anymore.)
"
The Dead league ( cuz nobody plays poe anymore.)

Yup, no one. Ded.
PoE: Cataclysm.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Yeah, but I don't point those things out anymore. Same with the "Gems that never shined" (shone, in this case, not an apostrophe missing).

As the owner of your referenced thread, I actually don't mind when folks let me know about it. I've always thought that the two versions of past tense for shine were interchangeable. Now that I've read up on it, I can see that is not the case.

Shone doesn't have quite the same ring to it though so I'm keeping it...literary license being what it is :)
Last edited by Nubatron on Apr 15, 2018, 4:58:49 PM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
PoE: Cataclysm.

PoE: Mists of PoEdaria
In honor of the next Star Wars movie coming out a week or two before the next PoE challenge league GGG will make it a solo self-found challenge league. It will be called "The Right Hand of Darkness" because I'm sure lot's of players are used to going Han Solo.  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Apr 15, 2018, 6:47:03 PM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
In honor of the next Star Wars movie coming out a week or two before the next PoE challenge league GGG will make it a solo self-found challenge league. It will be called The Right Hand of Darkness" because I'm sure lot's of players are used to going Han Solo.

What a train wreck that would be, but it would give some of us some time back for other things. Silver lining I suppose. Baseball season and lots of games to watch. Maybe I would be thankful for it in a strange way. Hah.
I'm still holding out hope for...

RUCKUS LEAGUE.

And yes, this is the pet-name GGG has assigned to turning on EVERY. SINGLE. PREVIOUS. LEAGUE. MECHANIC. AT. ONCE.

Make it happen. The chaos that will ensue will be legendary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info