Guess the next leagues name!

"
I'm still holding out hope for...

RUCKUS LEAGUE.

And yes, this is the pet-name GGG has assigned to turning on EVERY. SINGLE. PREVIOUS. LEAGUE. MECHANIC. AT. ONCE.

Make it happen. The chaos that will ensue will be legendary.

That does sound fun. And a good way to burn the servers to the ground.

Maybe a weekend event. Unless it includes cutthroat -- that's just griefer nation.
"
Molochmane wrote:
img

Legion League sounds cool. Be neat to have an invading army in my maps trying to steal my loot.
Last edited by jack_aubrey on Apr 16, 2018, 3:20:27 PM
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
I'm still holding out hope for...

RUCKUS LEAGUE.

And yes, this is the pet-name GGG has assigned to turning on EVERY. SINGLE. PREVIOUS. LEAGUE. MECHANIC. AT. ONCE.

Make it happen. The chaos that will ensue will be legendary.

Maybe a weekend event. Unless it includes cutthroat -- that's just griefer nation.

I mean...you're not wrong LOL. I'd love to see it, though, even if just for a few days. Optional is pre-nerf invasion for the ultimate troll.
"
Nubatron wrote:

Maybe a weekend event...

Or better not a weekend, unless you really want to burn the servers to the ground. :D
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Return to Bestiary
Second-class poe gamer
QA-Tested-For-Real
Some day, I hope they run the Omega League and finally give up the idea that the game needs to change every 3 months for us to be interested in it. They could cycle through existing leagues to keep things fresh. But this constant drive for New! Better! Improved! is really ruining the game.
Disappointment League

Given their last 2 leagues...
Given that my Steam inventory has been glitched and displaying "PoE: The Awakening" for past week, I'll go with "Awakening 2". :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info