Guess the next leagues name!

Breach v.3

Since the top 1% of the PoE player base are obsessed with speed, and timed mechanics....it's only natural. The devs love to cater to those people.

Sorry for the rant, but i can smell that shit already.....hate speed and timed mechanics.
"
lupasvasile wrote:
Breach v.3

Since the top 1% of the PoE player base are obsessed with speed, and timed mechanics....it's only natural. The devs love to cater to those people.

Sorry for the rant, but i can smell that shit already.....hate speed and timed mechanics.

As opposed to what, the current tedious korean grinding league of no returns we currently have?

Sorry guy, its not the 1% meta speed whores who hate this league, its everyone. YOU are the minority, there are a handfull of you that like this league and take to the forums daily to whiteknight it HARD.

The vast majority of reddit and the forums hate the league, the currency and map drops are trash, the spirit beasts even after the "buff" are next to non existant, outside of 5 or 6 recipes the entire crafting book is trash that we filter out via loot filters.

This is one of the bigegst mistakes they have made and its the reason the 3.3 announcement opens with "we wanted to reinforce the core of the game that was fun, killing monsters and getting loot in all areas", you know, as opposed to the current league of not killing monsters and getting jack shi*.

GGG themselves moved on already, so should you.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Apr 14, 2018, 7:28:45 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
lupasvasile wrote:
Breach v.3

As opposed to what, the current tedious korean grinding league of no returns we currently have?

Sorry guy, its not the 1% meta speed whores who hate this league, its everyone. YOU are the minority, there are a handfull of you that like this league and take to the forums daily to whiteknight it HARD.

The vast majority of reddit and the forums hate the league, the currency and map drops are trash, the spirit beasts even after the "buff" are next to non existant, outside of 5 or 6 recipes the entire crafting book is trash that we filter out via loot filters.

This is one of the bigegst mistakes they have made and its the reason the 3.3 announcement opens with "we wanted to reinforce the core of the game that was fun, killing monsters and getting loot in all areas", you know, as opposed to the current league of not killing monsters and getting jack shi*.

GGG themselves moved on already, so should you.

At least with this league I'm not forced to rush just to see the damn boss (breach lord domain bullshit.)
There are good leagues, and bad leagues; and we all have different preferences. Sadly the reddit horde is more vocal, and only half of them play; the other half just repeat what the popular streamers say; I call them the sheep horde.
the "run for your life" league

you will be constantly chased by a bunch of zombies with ridiculous health and 1 shot attacks, if your movement speed is below +60% or your dpm is below 999999 to 1 shot them before they touch you then you die, melee skills will receive a 5% buff to compensate.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Breach 2 probably. Time stopped with Breach 1 release.
Hf :)
"
caboom wrote:
the "run for your life" league

you will be constantly chased by a bunch of zombies with ridiculous health and 1 shot attacks, if your movement speed is below +60% or your dpm is below 999999 to 1 shot them before they touch you then you die, melee skills will receive a 5% buff to compensate.

You win. The accuracy is spot on.
Give me a mix of Perandus and Breach please. Make Perandus legacy....
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011:

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Tears of the Betrayed league.
I think this applies to all who hated Bestiary. All exiles are upset that beast hunting and sacrificing sounded good on paper but was just too clunky and time intensive to be of practical use. Because of this all exiles are seeking restitution for the 3 months of time lost with little net gain to show for it. We are hiring Lilly to sail to New Zealand so we can take our revenge on the "mad overlords" (aka GGG devs) that came up with such foul shenanigans by netting them and placing them in their own menagerie (People Are Alike All Over). In the end the land will be renamed as New Zooland.

Revenge of the Fallen league.
Now that the Oriath demigods (I never viewed any of the high up Oriath rulers as full gods) have been defeated their followers are pissed that we killed them and are on the war path seeking revenge against all exiles responsible for killing their deities.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Apr 14, 2018, 9:53:40 PM
Re-Breach?
Uber Breach. "We took the clear speed, loot pinata meta and doubled it!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info