Guess the next leagues name!

FUROR
RNG
RENEGADE!
Fish league! Time for fishing and catch stupid fish :P
The Holy Bible
BINDER DONDAT
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Herbarium league.
Einhar's sister Sigrun wants you to collect the flora of Wraeclast. Some of it has gone rogue, so be prepared for flesh eating orchids as new monsters, spore shooting fungi (technically not plants, but who cares), tap root traps, strangling vines and much more.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Apr 15, 2018, 6:29:09 AM
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Herbarium league.
Einhar's sister Sigrun wants you to collect the flora of Wraeclast.

That's actually wonderful idea, sir. We have a league where we collect animals, now we must have a league where we collect the flora of Wraeclast. Who is with me?
Only if Tabula looks like a safari jacket.

"
Molochmane wrote:

You just made it way easier.

Hmmm. Given the hire of a writer versed in Lovecraft and Poe -

LEVIATHAN.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."

Thurston

Last edited by erdelyii on Apr 15, 2018, 5:09:26 AM
I'd like to change my answer....

Harbreachyss

"The salt mines have been depleted and the gods of whining are pleased. The gods call forth a horde of exalted orb fed goats carrying tons of loot on their backs whose corpses are littered with the shards of their food. These donkeys are not what they seem though; they bring with them the false feeling of earning something while ironically slowly siphoning away how that actually feels."
Last edited by Nubatron on Apr 15, 2018, 6:52:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info