[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Sephelosia wrote:
This build is awesome. It's so fast, it's ridiculous. I played BV and this is better at clearing maps.

Thanks for making this guide.

Ill probably be playing this as my starter for the flashback league.

Hiya!

I'm glad you are enjoying the build.

I also believe that it is better than BV, but that's my personal opinion of course ^_^

If nothing else excites me between now and the next league, I will be playing Tesla again and trying new ways to improve the build.
hoi,

i have a short question to the iiq variant.

it uses vulnerabilty with blasphemy and enfeeble with cwdt, how can those 2 curses be on the enemy at the same time?

does it work cause blasphemy makes vulnerability? or doesnt it matter cause if you get dmg and need enfeeble it will proc, and when you just need the raw dmg you have vulnerability?
"
hoi,

i have a short question to the iiq variant.

it uses vulnerabilty with blasphemy and enfeeble with cwdt, how can those 2 curses be on the enemy at the same time?

does it work cause blasphemy makes vulnerability? or doesnt it matter cause if you get dmg and need enfeeble it will proc, and when you just need the raw dmg you have vulnerability?

As long as you havent got a +1 additional curse via e.g. amulet you can of course apply onyly 1 of the curses. Reason behind this setup is that you curse enemies near you with vul+blas because you are already in damage range. the cwdt + enfeeble is an additional defence layer in case that range enemies attack you from too far away. as soon as you reach those range enemies the enfeeble will be overridden by vul and thats totally fine because now you are close enough to shred them into pieces.
ahhhh thank you very much for the explanation :)
Last edited by PoisonBlack666 on Jul 29, 2018, 9:06:40 AM
My first cyclone build and I love him!
I call him saw blade cyclone. Fits better ;D
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
"
Maiky_x3 wrote:
My first cyclone build and I love him!
I call him saw blade cyclone. Fits better ;D

Nice!
Glad you are enjoying the build.

Kick some ass <3
hey can you look up my build because it seems a bit off that i do that low damage .thanks in advance
Amazing build, post and videos man! I love your sense of humor. Do you stream? i would like to see you live haha.

One question, im running ahfack's cyclone build right now (lvl 90), what is the biggest difference between that build and yours in your opinion?
"
rokas159159 wrote:
hey can you look up my build because it seems a bit off that i do that low damage .thanks in advance

I took a quick peek and it looks like you have not set up your totem + vaal DS set up at all yet. This gives a massive bonus to your single target (boss) damage.

Other than that, gem levels and just hitting level 90 will net you more damage.

I'm curious as to what you are calling 'low damage' and what kind of content you are trying to do at level 85.
"
BlackFeDeX wrote:
Amazing build, post and videos man! I love your sense of humor. Do you stream? i would like to see you live haha.

One question, im running ahfack's cyclone build right now (lvl 90), what is the biggest difference between that build and yours in your opinion?

Hiya

I'm glad you are enjoying the build. I do stream. Just waiting on the next league atm. I send you a response to your question on my YT channel which you will probably see. No need for a double post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info