[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Vashseden wrote:
"
Noodlez wrote:
I'm really enjoying your build but I do have one problem.
I'm struggling to find Shaper Gloves with Level 12 Vulnerability corruption. PoE Trade is kinda empty.

Any tips?

The lvl of the curse on hit doesn't matter as much.

If you can't find them. Make them. Shaper's Touch + Vaal Orb.

Thanks, I tried but I only managed to get a lvl 12 enfeeble corruption :/
Any tips what I should put in that blue socket from my cwdt setup now?
Assassins Mark maybe? Ah damn, I have to get a dual curse setting first right?
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
Last edited by Noodlez on Aug 3, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
Hey there. I'm currently still attempting to search your guide, it's been 20 minutes and without watching one of the 55 links you posted, i still don't really know what this build is about, or why it is called Tesla.

This has got to be the most cancerous build guide I've ever seen. 3 jokes per sentence, a massive amount of extra fluff that literally does nothing but inundate your probably good build and guide.

I don't mean any offense, I just think this whole thing is wasting a lot more time than it needs to for people who don't want to read 90,000 characters trying to figure out what your build is.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
Hey there. I'm currently still attempting to search your guide, it's been 20 minutes and without watching one of the 55 links you posted, i still don't really know what this build is about, or why it is called Tesla.

This has got to be the most cancerous build guide I've ever seen. 3 jokes per sentence, a massive amount of extra fluff that literally does nothing but inundate your probably good build and guide.

I don't mean any offense, I just think this whole thing is wasting a lot more time than it needs to for people who don't want to read 90,000 characters trying to figure out what your build is.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
"

Hiya,

It's funny that you're legit the 1st comment that I have regarding the length of the guide as being a bad thing. It really goes to show that you can not please everyone.

The guide has been added onto and everything that has been provided has come from the request of the forum responders.

The fact that I have a gif at the top that shows the build in action doesn't tip off what the build is?

"

This is a pure fun guide to maximizing the Potential of Crit Physical Cyclone

This is even found in text at the top of the guide.

You refused to click any of the links that I provide (which is what most people use to see a build no matter the level of text involved)

Using the word "cancerous" as a filler word for "I don't understand something/don't agree with" has been so overused.

If you are only looking for the text that says:

"Easily digest words to judge everything else on"

- Pure Physical Cyclone build that is fun

- Due to popular request also has MANY variants that suit all needs/goals in the game (including elemental versions/ flicker strike variant / autobomber and charged dash set ups in a youtube video)

- Has a 300% movement speed MF set up

- Can do Uber Elder Deathless

- Great league starter (listed in the PROS)

- HC viable

- SSF viable

- Budget friendly

- Watch the videos

Getting triggered and then lashing out is pretty petty, no offense. I just think that many people have enjoyed the build and newer players will need more information to go off of to accomplish the task of setting up the build. Again, literally 99% of what I've posted have been requested by people in the forums.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Vashseden on Aug 3, 2018, 3:57:06 PM
This is an amazing build guide - impressed you took the time to respond to that last guy. Going to be using this for my flashback starter.. cheers! Keep it up!
"
SpeshalK wrote:
This is an amazing build guide - impressed you took the time to respond to that last guy. Going to be using this for my flashback starter.. cheers! Keep it up!

Thanks!

Good luck in the flashback.

I got up to Uber lab and then logged for now. Will do that and hit 90+ when I wake up.
I kinda struggled with this build for most of league but finally found something that worked by checking out guys who'd done uber elder on this build and their variants for input. It allowed me to farm t16 underground seas and temple without issue even with MF boots / gloves. Think i died twice right at the end of trying to level to 93 by pushing a couple of beyond maps with bad mods (but high quant) and MF gear as was struggling to sustain at the time.

My goal was to kill shaper and shaper did that tonight, he died pretty quick with about 220k tool tip dps for cyclone. Wish i had 6L starforge for double strike but didn't want to drop the cash but it was totally fine without.

Thinking of trying uber atziri but never tried it melee so perhaps its a bad idea :)
Last edited by ninjaxus on Aug 4, 2018, 9:51:01 AM
Been wanting to post this for a while, but got especially motivated after someone called your guide "cancerous".

Amazing guide and thank you for taking the effort. This is one of the best build guides I've seen and this is easily the most fun I've had in a league. The fact that your guide had some personality to it was one of the reasons I actually used the build - from the start you could tell that you'd be interacting with players in a positive way, and you did just that.

Had some awesome rng which allowed me to get the optimal gear relatively quickly, but of course a large part of that is due to just how efficient the build is. With limited time to play I thought I'd be lucky to get a Starforge but I've managed to get that, as well as achieve milestones for the first time this league including 6 linking my own armor and taking out Shaper (well hopefully, I'll be attempting that in the next few days).

You've done an excellent job updating the guide (adding the new link for vaal double strike pretty early in the league, providing different skill trees, videos on some common questions, etc.), responding to players, being patient, etc. You did make a mistake that will live in complete infamy of the PoE community when you went with Warchief over Protector, robbing us of 1.6% DPS but all is forgiven (I'm kidding with the last part for the record).

Awesome job. I'd follow another build guide of yours in a heartbeat.

Did it again
"
Crtjones wrote:
Been wanting to post this for a while, but got especially motivated after someone called your guide "cancerous".

Amazing guide and thank you for taking the effort. This is one of the best build guides I've seen and this is easily the most fun I've had in a league. The fact that your guide had some personality to it was one of the reasons I actually used the build - from the start you could tell that you'd be interacting with players in a positive way, and you did just that.

Had some awesome rng which allowed me to get the optimal gear relatively quickly, but of course a large part of that is due to just how efficient the build is. With limited time to play I thought I'd be lucky to get a Starforge but I've managed to get that, as well as achieve milestones for the first time this league including 6 linking my own armor and taking out Shaper (well hopefully, I'll be attempting that in the next few days).

You've done an excellent job updating the guide (adding the new link for vaal double strike pretty early in the league, providing different skill trees, videos on some common questions, etc.), responding to players, being patient, etc. You did make a mistake that will live in complete infamy of the PoE community when you went with Warchief over Protector, robbing us of 1.6% DPS but all is forgiven (I'm kidding with the last part for the record).

Awesome job. I'd follow another build guide of yours in a heartbeat.

Hiya,

Thanks for taking the time to show support <3

I'm glad you enjoyed the build and I wish you good luck on the shaper kill. You'll kick his ass.

Yeah, I almost deleted the whole build with the totem change haha

I'm testing out a new mapping idea with the flashback league and will be refining the build even more over time.

I keep trying to make other builds and then find myself just coming back over and over to this. I'll see what new skills are getting worked on for the next league and then decide if I'm going to league start Tesla again or try something new.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info