[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Jadame wrote:

Did it again

What a boss haha

I'm a couple of levels behind you atm testing out a new map farming variant.

Man, if you are this efficient, I want to see more people try and race with this build and see how high they can climb haha. We gotta punch those sunder bois in the dick one day!
Hi bro!

I'm wondering what item should i buy to improve my damage and/or survivability , what do you think? Should i keep saving orbs to buy a 6l Bronn's to improve Cyclone damage? Or there is another thing that will be better? Any tips will be apreciated!
"
elkaku02 wrote:
Hi bro!

I'm wondering what item should i buy to improve my damage and/or survivability , what do you think? Should i keep saving orbs to buy a 6l Bronn's to improve Cyclone damage? Or there is another thing that will be better? Any tips will be apreciated!

Get a max dps roll lions roar for bosses. Also ancestral protector totem.
You dont seem to have vulnerability anywhere, ideally get it on your shaper gloves as a on hit corrupt implicit. The level doesn't matter too much.
You can also try using carnage heart over daresso but that's probably more when you have 6L as you can put increased aoe in the blue slot when mapping, and conc effect when bossing.
Personally I'd actually prioritise 6L starforge over 6L Bronn's as i never had many damage probs while mapping. I ran with a 6L corrupt evasion rare that I got for 25c that had +120 life which helped me with survivability until I could level up more and afford the 6L bronn's.
I couldnt load your profile into PoB (not at home) but had a look at your tree and i didn't see any life on your gems so imagine your life pool is pretty bad. I went 7% max everywhere possible and also took phase acro over more damage (again never really had dps probs).
Hope that helps.

Last edited by ninjaxus on Aug 7, 2018, 5:00:35 AM
Uber atziri down, fight was pretty easy and I tanked a few flameblasts and leeched through them which made me happy after i wasted all but last portal on the trio. i haven't done uber atziri in yonks and forgot how hard the trio fight can be specially melee.
Last edited by ninjaxus on Aug 8, 2018, 8:00:59 AM
finally did uberlab, i did start with the lvling tree and then watched the "most updated" pob version but decided to respecc into your current character.
if u got the time could u look over my char and maybe tell me if i should switch sth up in the tree and gear and also if starforge is teh next upgrade or sth else first would be better.
thx
"
Vashseden wrote:
We gotta punch those sunder bois in the dick one day!

I think quite possible with enought practice, sunder builds fall hard after 95 and early starforge, which is quite acsessable in flashbacks are really all we need(I did all content minus shaper(which is also doable, but a huge waste of time in race) with forge-tabula and without shaper gloves).

Whats your take on league strating btw? I did dual 1h sunder vaal ds, altho its prone to oneshots it works wonders on budget and carries to red maps for something around 10c on top of tabula. Do you think that crap gear cyclone can be better/equal? For me personally playing without thief's torment is a hunge turnoff, but 30c respecs hurt my perfectionism equaly bad.
Last edited by Jadame on Aug 9, 2018, 3:12:15 PM
Hey I had a couple questions about that "Yo! I just Want to Run Fast and Be as Tanky as I can Be. Let me smoothly destroy the game please" build

Most of the builds allocate to the shadow starting spot for the pure talent bonus, but path of building shows that the 3 dex points and the starting point only give 2.2 dps per point. Allocating those 4 into brutal blade gives 3.6 dps per point, or if you only had 3 points, heartseeker is 3.5 dps per point. Is there something I am missing or that path of building doesn't account for in the pure talent bonus?

Also why did you go to carnage heart over Daresso's Salute amy? I seem to remember you having some discussion about how carnage didn't help any because leach was already maxed out.

Anyway thanks for the build! Been playing it longer than any other and pretty soon it will be my first lvl 90 char. Super fun :)
Yo looking into Scion for Delve. Given the information we have about Delve mechanics, how you boys think this build will hold up? Deep caverns delver? Darkness intruder?... so many anal jokes but fo rlz tho
Last edited by Doomfairy on Aug 11, 2018, 12:23:28 PM
guys i die at tier 15 sometime with one hit and other times i reck them i don't know why cause i am new player can u look at my profile some advice please
Been trying to look for a shaper's touch with vulnerability on hit for the longest time. Did people just buy them all out? I also feel like if I do manage to find one, it'll be extremely expensive...
Last edited by MistaChun on Aug 13, 2018, 3:32:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info