[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

I was wondering if this build is any good for Hardcore? i not are there any similar builds that are HC friendly?
"
misterfob wrote:
"
sejietsume2 wrote:
What is the point of the vaal double strike?

unleash your clones on bosses for some sweet single target dps

try it out, its pretty good

Yeah, that is pretty sweet. Those little buggers do some damage. I also didn't know it was possible for a vaal skill to get multiple charges till this skill.
Jesus, prices on Shaper items crash fast as hell on SC, don't they?! I had my luckiest day so far this league--found 2 exalts (in the same fuckin' map!) and a pair of gloves I sold for an ex. Picked up this fella for just 4ex. It's SO GOOD. I definitely notice the lower attack speed compared to the 12% doomsower...I've found the ability to guide Cyclone seems to be directly linked to APS.

Now gotta get the last 150 jewellers for the final socket on my Bronn's. Just wanted to take a sec to thank you again for this build. It's seriously fun as shit.

Also, when the hell do you stream?! I followed you so I could come troll your chat but yo ass never on.
Yo! Me again, Just popped in to thank "MasterWilhelm" for setting me on the right path for DESTRUCTION!
Picked up a sweet starforge for 2.5ex, sorted some of my other gear, got implicit resists on belt, picked up a cheap shapers touch with attack speed, now I'm tooltipping ~200k, wrecking T14-T15 as if they were T1 beaches. Thanks for the support, still working on linking the bronns with right colours.

Still need a good dip on the helm, but I've got about 20 offerings saved up, gonna burn them all in one day once I've got the will to do it. Also, I've literally never ran out of mana, so I'm not too sure if using blood magic is required for this build.
My first 89 level in POE :D Very fun and easy build, I love it!
"
Snoukz wrote:
Really great guide, this is my first poe league ever and its so much fun!
Right now I'm stuck with Kondos and a 4L Bronns.
Question is: Should i get a 5L Bronns first or save up for Starforge?

I'd 100% go 5L and then Starforge. at this rate the 5L cost is much cheaper and will provide either more utility (increased aoe/conc) or more melee) as oposse to Starforge which costs more for umm just damage.

after the 5L, you can do up to t15.

Catch me on Twitch if you want to see a vid of me doing T15 on a 5L and a kondo's day 2 of the league.

Hope this helps and gl!
"
huctor wrote:

so about the sword is it good this way? and which totem is better warchief for more damage or protector for more attack speed?
and about Vaal DS i only use the vaal for these two clones and then cyclone normal cyclone

are these flasks cool or i need to change anything?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAABeAdwCXwW1BiAGogguCZYPqxDwES8UIBRxFr8X3BmOG6odwiHAIdAj9iaVKgsrCjB8Mfs1kjY9OQ49_Ed-SshNklBHUUdVS1hjXfJfP2DeYeJirGMXZU1oZWyMbqpvO3BSdKB1_Xasd-N4DXloe257w3_jgTqCB4LkhG-E2YVSidOKr4w2jM-NfY2_kBGSfZchl3mYb5uNnaqjiqQMpq-ou6lurY2w2LMOtMW18r02vqe-vMAawQTBB8F8wuzG2M9-037UI9RS137Yvdlh2XzcI-RR5c_qGOsJ62Ptg-4O7w7vevJa8932SPcy-Ov-jw==?accountName=huctor&characterName=LIGYIA

about my passive tree is it cool this way?

thanks in advance :)

Hiya!

1 - Sword is fine ! <3
2 - Protector
3 - totem, then Vaal DS, (Vaal cyclone if applicable) Cyclone
4 - Flask are fine. Can use orb of Augmentation on the Jade if you like XD
5 - Passives are fine. If you care to look later on with higher gear at the HP variant, should you choose, might be a good options for you.

Cheers <3
"
Kc132 wrote:
I was wondering if this build is any good for Hardcore? i not are there any similar builds that are HC friendly?

If you follow the leveling guide, then the league starter, then the hp variant (looks through those portions of the guide), you can do this on HC, yes.
"
MasterWilhelm wrote:
Jesus, prices on Shaper items crash fast as hell on SC, don't they?! I had my luckiest day so far this league--found 2 exalts (in the same fuckin' map!) and a pair of gloves I sold for an ex. Picked up this fella for just 4ex. It's SO GOOD. I definitely notice the lower attack speed compared to the 12% doomsower...I've found the ability to guide Cyclone seems to be directly linked to APS.

Now gotta get the last 150 jewellers for the final socket on my Bronn's. Just wanted to take a sec to thank you again for this build. It's seriously fun as shit.

Also, when the hell do you stream?! I followed you so I could come troll your chat but yo ass never on.

Yoo Hella good drop RNGeesus there! Grats!

Umm I stream 7PM EST - ususally 5AM EST ish. I tell chat every night that I get off at midnight and it doesn't seems to work.

THEY HOLD ME HOSTAGE HALP! hahahah j/k but it's really fun and umm come w/ dem trolls.
"
ktak wrote:
My first 89 level in POE :D Very fun and easy build, I love it!

Hell yeah! Grats! Thanks for trying it out and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info