[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Must say im LOVING this build, i have done alot of cyclone builds and this one is my favorite!!! TYVM

-Would you recommend Rats nest over Devoto's?
-Whats the HO tooltip average of cyclone for the Damage variant of this build ?
-Any tips to improve my toon would be appriciated

thanks again
Starforge can be dropped only from Shaper? I have only 1 ex and ~200c and play for 1.5 weeks alraedy and can't effort even worst of them... where you get all your starforges :(
"
ktak wrote:
Starforge can be dropped only from Shaper? I have only 1 ex and ~200c and play for 1.5 weeks alraedy and can't effort even worst of them... where you get all your starforges :(

There are starforges right now for 2.5 -2.7ex, that's pretty close to what you have. Msg the seller and see if they'll take it.

Check out your other currencies and convert to chaos.
"
There are starforges right now for 2.5 -2.7ex, that's pretty close to what you have. Msg the seller and see if they'll take it.

Jeezus.. I bought it :) One dude accepted. My DPS multplied by 2 with Sarforge :O it's OP!!!111

Updated: T1 and T10 now feels same. But I still on 4l chest :\
Last edited by ktak on Jun 22, 2018, 1:45:51 PM
"
ktak wrote:
"

Jeezus.. I bought it :) One dude accepted. My DPS multplied by 2 with Sarforge :O it's OP!!!111

Niceee, sit back and enjoy plowing through the rest of the season

What is the point of the vaal double strike?
"
sejietsume2 wrote:
What is the point of the vaal double strike?

unleash your clones on bosses for some sweet single target dps

try it out, its pretty good
Okay, so what's the next gear upgrade for me? I got dominated by Core boss earlier today, though it was pretty much my own fault for not knowing the mechanics. Got one-shot by pretty much all attacks, didn't get past the Piety phase. I'm quite a low level, so having a couple of hundred more HP wouldn't hurt. As said, I'm not the best with mechanics, should I just switch to Belly? I'm kinda going hybrid with the Bronn's and the rest being the medium HP route. Thanks a bunch for the build anyway, been enjoying it a ton.

Edit: One thing I don't need advice on are flasks, I'm just too lazy to fix them :D The OP certainly gives me more than enough info to get them sorted.
Last edited by Synestesiaz on Jun 22, 2018, 4:51:44 PM
Hey guys I'm still really new to this game and I've been enjoying this build. I'm kinda hitting a wall here now though and I'm not sure why. I have most of the recommended pieces of gear and while my resists aren't all capped (76/69/63) I find myself sometimes just getting bopped out of nowhere. Is there something I might be missing or is this just a byproduct of playing an evasion character?
So is warschief or protector the better totem to use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info