[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Is this good idea to buy 860 jewelers for 1ex and try to do 4R-1G-1B my chest or it's better continue to farming and try to buy chest for 8-9 already linked? I think it will take forever to farm 8 exalts -_-
"
Synestesiaz wrote:
Okay, so what's the next gear upgrade for me? I got dominated by Core boss earlier today, though it was pretty much my own fault for not knowing the mechanics. Got one-shot by pretty much all attacks, didn't get past the Piety phase. I'm quite a low level, so having a couple of hundred more HP wouldn't hurt. As said, I'm not the best with mechanics, should I just switch to Belly? I'm kinda going hybrid with the Bronn's and the rest being the medium HP route. Thanks a bunch for the build anyway, been enjoying it a ton.

Edit: One thing I don't need advice on are flasks, I'm just too lazy to fix them :D The OP certainly gives me more than enough info to get them sorted.

Cheapest for you now I think would be getting 20 quality gems for the damage ones at least. Otherwise you can shoot for Shaper's Touch gloves with Vulnerability on Hit corruption which would give you a free slot in boots for another aura. If you get Daresso's Salute with +1 curse on enemies you could put an Assassin's Mark there. Otherwise OP posted some nice min/maxing stuff in his FAQ.
"
Must say im LOVING this build, i have done alot of cyclone builds and this one is my favorite!!! TYVM

-Would you recommend Rats nest over Devoto's?
-Whats the HO tooltip average of cyclone for the Damage variant of this build ?
-Any tips to improve my toon would be appriciated

thanks again

Whelp I'm deleting my account. Bye guys! haha.

j/k

Grats! on the amazing progression on the gear. Just a quick note, Ancestral Protector on the Vaal DS link up will dramatically boost your boss dps. (uber elder, shaper, guardians).

Rat's Nest = more damage. Devoto = quality of life. Totally up to you.

umm, well, I didnt invest into the double curse daresso's last league, I wouldn't be able to give you a real number due to the changes from last league to this league. You can get anywhere from like 369k - 414k ish for full dmg if I remember correctly. I was much less worried about the tooltip than the performance on Uber Elder toward the end.

If you have end game bossing in mind, I actually recommending making room for the Grace Aura. I would even drop the increased duration on IC (or enfeeble) for it. (level 8 vorici). You can also just put back on the 1 abyssal socket bubonic boots and plug it in there.

I would also rec switching bleed removal to hp flask. freeze to diamond. to my preference personally.

next couple of levels, hit up the shadow start.

If you are REALLY interested. You can get a shaper's ring with Assassin's Mark on hit and an elder ring with 20+ life gain on hit. Then instead of Blasphemy + assassin's mark, switch to Blasphemy + Vitality. Get a Watcher's Eye Jewel with 20+ Life gain on hit Vit and + evade or dodge with Grace. Drop thief's torment by this point. Your mana leech will carry you.

Then you can switch your HH (uber elder / big boss fight advice) for an elder belt with + life recovery rate, %max hp, hp. It ups your life leech cap and gives you nice hp.

there are some alterations to the passive tree that can be made too for uber elder as well. I'll edit a pastebin in a sec.

"

Same1 - https://pastebin.com/dYfiisMC
Last edited by Vashseden on Jun 23, 2018, 6:33:40 AM
"
QkiPie wrote:
"
Synestesiaz wrote:
Okay, so what's the next gear upgrade for me? I got dominated by Core boss earlier today, though it was pretty much my own fault for not knowing the mechanics. Got one-shot by pretty much all attacks, didn't get past the Piety phase. I'm quite a low level, so having a couple of hundred more HP wouldn't hurt. As said, I'm not the best with mechanics, should I just switch to Belly? I'm kinda going hybrid with the Bronn's and the rest being the medium HP route. Thanks a bunch for the build anyway, been enjoying it a ton.

Edit: One thing I don't need advice on are flasks, I'm just too lazy to fix them :D The OP certainly gives me more than enough info to get them sorted.

Cheapest for you now I think would be getting 20 quality gems for the damage ones at least. Otherwise you can shoot for Shaper's Touch gloves with Vulnerability on Hit corruption which would give you a free slot in boots for another aura. If you get Daresso's Salute with +1 curse on enemies you could put an Assassin's Mark there. Otherwise OP posted some nice min/maxing stuff in his FAQ.

Oh Synestesiaz! You're shit talking me in the forums now!!!

hahahaha. Git Gud you scrub!

^ Bad Joke. See ya on Twitch <3
"
Slania312 wrote:
Hey guys I'm still really new to this game and I've been enjoying this build. I'm kinda hitting a wall here now though and I'm not sure why. I have most of the recommended pieces of gear and while my resists aren't all capped (76/69/63) I find myself sometimes just getting bopped out of nowhere. Is there something I might be missing or is this just a byproduct of playing an evasion character?

You need to cap your resists. See my F.A.Q. on how to cap them.
"
Elemt wrote:
So is warschief or protector the better totem to use?

It's a small difference, but Protector Fo Sho
Really great guide, this is my first poe league ever and its so much fun!
Right now I'm stuck with Kondos and a 4L Bronns.
Question is: Should i get a 5L Bronns first or save up for Starforge?

Bought one of the cheaper Starforges earlier and just killed Elder on T9 with no problems. Used a Starkonja's for more life just in case, Rat's Nest for mapping.

Thanks again for the build :)

so about the sword is it good this way? and which totem is better warchief for more damage or protector for more attack speed?
and about Vaal DS i only use the vaal for these two clones and then cyclone normal cyclone

are these flasks cool or i need to change anything?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAABeAdwCXwW1BiAGogguCZYPqxDwES8UIBRxFr8X3BmOG6odwiHAIdAj9iaVKgsrCjB8Mfs1kjY9OQ49_Ed-SshNklBHUUdVS1hjXfJfP2DeYeJirGMXZU1oZWyMbqpvO3BSdKB1_Xasd-N4DXloe257w3_jgTqCB4LkhG-E2YVSidOKr4w2jM-NfY2_kBGSfZchl3mYb5uNnaqjiqQMpq-ou6lurY2w2LMOtMW18r02vqe-vMAawQTBB8F8wuzG2M9-037UI9RS137Yvdlh2XzcI-RR5c_qGOsJ62Ptg-4O7w7vevJa8932SPcy-Ov-jw==?accountName=huctor&characterName=LIGYIA

about my passive tree is it cool this way?

thanks in advance :)
"
Snoukz wrote:
Really great guide, this is my first poe league ever and its so much fun!
Right now I'm stuck with Kondos and a 4L Bronns.
Question is: Should i get a 5L Bronns first or save up for Starforge?

Definitely farm for the sword. I got to T10 with 4L chest without any problem. Sword is OP. 5L almost gave nothing for me for now. I could do also T12 with 4L.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info