[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Nogenius wrote:
Hi there. Thanks for the wonderful guide!

What would be the best upgrade for me? I'm saving up for Starforge (and waiting for the price to go down) as my next upgrade. One of problems I'm running into is I'm too squishy. I'm sitting at 4.2k hp and I get one-shotted sometimes. (Please excuse the volatile dead gems.)

I'm glad you are enjoying the build.

1st off, nice movement speed belt. however, if you are worried about dying, a meatier belt would do XD

You can also switch Haste gem for Grace.

Brutality gem would give you more damage on cyclone than maim or even damage on full life if you want to keep the herald while making currency.

VOLATILE DEAD IS EVERYWHERE! ^_^

Lion's roar flask would do wonders for you atm as well.

Those are just a couple of things off the top of my head.
What are your thoughts on getting the leech enchant on the boots, could that replace the need of a mana leech jewel?
"
BrandonMG94 wrote:
What are your thoughts on getting the leech enchant on the boots, could that replace the need of a mana leech jewel?

The only leech I know of is "if killed recently leech" which on longer boss fights would be pretty bad. Plus leech is just so easy to get elsewhere.
Hi guys I have a problem.. level 82 here. 42k tooltip with cyclone and doomsower 2H weapon. I simply dont leech past full life! Blood rage is 4.2% degen and I have 3.8% life regen.. and still with 2.6% life leech on FULL phys dmg (brutality support) I still can't stop blood rage degen! Not even for a second past full HP. Should I respec and spec back into slayer ascendancy point? Lol... is there another interaction screwing me over? The only keystone I have is resolute technique. Only unique beside the 2H is daresso salute amulet (completely wasted 10 ms and 60 dmg) and tombfist.

Please halp!

Hello!

Thanks a lot for amazing build! This is my first time ever playing this game and I have many questions about it.

I linked my items and I know I need massive modifications since I do not know even the basics about the game. My biggest problem is that I really have low resistance and can't do maps easily. Have no problems with damage but my resists are 76 fire 54 cold and 17 lightning.

Do you guys have any recommendations on it or in general ?

By the way, the community is also very helpful, some people really helped me get some of those items.

Thanks.
damn it says tesla cyclone and i got excited as fuck cause i'm trying to put together an arc flicker or coc arc cyclone, but it's just a pure phys build, no teslaness about it =(
Thanks for share build.
How do you think about Increased Critical Strikes?
I want to replace Damage on Full Life with it,
but i cannot sure which one is good.
"
sephonly wrote:
Hi guys I have a problem.. level 82 here. 42k tooltip with cyclone and doomsower 2H weapon. I simply dont leech past full life! Blood rage is 4.2% degen and I have 3.8% life regen.. and still with 2.6% life leech on FULL phys dmg (brutality support) I still can't stop blood rage degen! Not even for a second past full HP. Should I respec and spec back into slayer ascendancy point? Lol... is there another interaction screwing me over? The only keystone I have is resolute technique. Only unique beside the 2H is daresso salute amulet (completely wasted 10 ms and 60 dmg) and tombfist.

Please halp!

Oke. Oke, my man. Relax. Breathe. I r haplz. But first, take this rusty knife and stab Resolute Technique in the baby maker. Do it or I won't love you.

01. SLAYER IS THE FIRST ASCENDANCY YOU TAKE. Sorry for caps, I'm not yelling at you, just that it is that important. You see, Slayer allows leech effects to persist past full life, which gives you three very important benefits. First, it handles all degen sources very effectively. Blood Rage, bleed, poison, you name it, Slayer breezes past it. Second, if you take a huge hit when you are at full life, like when you start a boss, Slayer's already-primed leech pool gets working on it and saves you. Otherwise, it would take a lot of time to build up the 10 (or 20) leech instances, and by that time you would likely be killed. Third, the Slayer overleech is what gives us the insane value from the Damage on Full Life gem. If you want to understand how life leech actually works in PoE, there is a youtube channel named Engineering Eternity which has an excellent video on the not-so-straightforward mechanics. I would strongly recommend it.

02. Change your gloves to Shaper's Touch. Seriously, the improvement is insane. Let me list what all you get from them.

a. 4 accu per 2 int. We have 115 int, so that's 228 accuracy from the gloves.
b. 1 flat life per 4 dex. We have 405+ dex in late game. That's a 101+ flat life roll right there.
c. 2 mana per 4 strength. We have 370+ str in late game, that's 182 additional mana. That means 45 more unreserved mana left after auras for a MUCH MUCH better margin of error while cycloning.
d. 22% increased global evasion rating from gloves
e. 80% increased global melee damage from gloves ('increased' means additive, 'more' means multiplicative)

Do you see how insane this is. Don't aim for the Vulnerability-on-hit corruption, that's beyond the means of a new player. Just get the sockets and links (3 red, 1 blue) and socket the following: Cast When Damage Taken, Immortal Call, Increased Duration, Enfeeble.

03. Check out the belt my character 'Countenance' is wearing. You need those rolls. At the very least you need chaos, lightning and life, with one Abyssal socket.

04. You need Bubonic trail boots for increased damage and +% life. The damage per abyss jewel type from these boots applies to jewels in the boot, in other gear AND EVEN IN THE JEWEL SLOTS IN YOUR PASSIVE TREE! There are 4 jewel types: Searching, Murderous, Ghastly and Hypnotic. Get one of each with chaos res, life, lightning res/cold res. And then you are gold. Remember, more damage = faster capping of leech potential (again, check out the Engineering Eternity Life Leech video)

05. So long as you don't have a Starforge, consider using Herald of Ash aura for B-A-N-A-N-A-S AoE clearing. Starforge truncates all non-physical damage, so once there Heralds will be useless.

Will add more later, I'm at work now.

06. Change your rings for Thief's Torment. As I have mentioned in earlier posts, on large pulls with you at ~6 APS, that ring can insta-regen up to 6k life PER SECOND, and half as much mana. It's just uncontested as far as one ring's survival contribution goes.

07. Take the evas and resist nodes at Survivalist.
Last edited by Aimanan on Jun 13, 2018, 7:15:15 AM
"
lunamoonsong wrote:

Hello!

Thanks a lot for amazing build! This is my first time ever playing this game and I have many questions about it.

I linked my items and I know I need massive modifications since I do not know even the basics about the game. My biggest problem is that I really have low resistance and can't do maps easily. Have no problems with damage but my resists are 76 fire 54 cold and 17 lightning.

Do you guys have any recommendations on it or in general ?

By the way, the community is also very helpful, some people really helped me get some of those items.

Thanks.

Resistances:

01. Change belt to abyss belt with chaos, lightning and cold res and flat life.

02. Buy a pair of Bubonic Trail boots.

03. Now, buy 4 Abyssal jewels: Ghastly Eye, Murderous Eye, Searching Eye and Hypnotic Eye, each with the following rolls: flat life, chaos res/lightning res, cold res. Socket two of these in boots and belt, and two in your passive tree. This should mega overcap you on resistances. Remember to keep Purity of Elements active!

All the best :)

EDIT: I can't see your character, it's probably set to private. Please make it public so that I can see where you have pathed on the passive tree. Some regions provide early benefits that should not be neglected.
Last edited by Aimanan on Jun 13, 2018, 5:20:41 AM

Thanks for the reply!

I had these boots beforehand but since my level is low I can't use them. I am running low on resources now but I will try and buy according to your list :)

I think you can view my character now.

Thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info