[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

hey,

can you pls tell how you want to 6link your double strike.

or what is you plan?

Blood rage whitout linked fortify support i lost massive dmg !

hope you can help
"
Kokojambo1987 wrote:
hey,

can you pls tell how you want to 6link your double strike.

or what is you plan?

Blood rage whitout linked fortify support i lost massive dmg !

hope you can help

Shift Leap Slam-Fortify-Blood Magic-Faster Attacks to helm. And you have a Starforge link with the 5 supports a few posts back. If you meant Blood Rage with Enhance support instead, that's a small DPS loss compared to the single target damage of Vaal Double Strike.
"
Valhall wrote:
Finally the grind is over and the fun is left!

400ish Shaped Burial Maps;
4 Doctor drop (2in 30 maps pretty darn lucky there)
4 EX
9 Divine
2 6l
Kaoms, Bisco, x2 Esh mirror, Xoph's Heart was the big items that i found during the grind.
Sold every other currency for chaos and bought the last 4 cards.
All T6-7 maps sold for x2 chisel to sustain.

And that made it possible to try and chrome my Bronn again been rrrggb the whole time(faster atk) found out it works good with MF setup for more MS.
27 3R Vorici

As you maybe understand i haven't tried the build in endgame yet, but that is the next adventure!

Sorry still pretty new, shaped burial map means that i use a shapers orb on the map on the atlas?
Is using Starkonja's worth the trade off for a bit lower movement/attack speed for the increased life and some additional defensive stats? I'm hovering around 5.3K life right now until I can afford linking my Bronn's. Once I remove my current armor I drop to 5K life which just feels a little too low for my liking.
"
TakmaN wrote:
Is using Starkonja's worth the trade off for a bit lower movement/attack speed for the increased life and some additional defensive stats? I'm hovering around 5.3K life right now until I can afford linking my Bronn's. Once I remove my current armor I drop to 5K life which just feels a little too low for my liking.

Starkonja's is fine to mess with.
Is it possible to kill shaper with kondo sword and tabula ? I just want to selfound the starforge then invest all money for the chest.
"
levinh07 wrote:
Is it possible to kill shaper with kondo sword and tabula ? I just want to selfound the starforge then invest all money for the chest.

I've done a shaper kill with the Kondo's but I've never tried it with a tabby on. I feel like a 6L corrupted armor or just investing in one of the armor options would be better than to just rush for only the sword.

That being said, I'm not the greatest gamer in the world so if you have the skill, try it out XD
Haha, it was my thought and im not willing to do that at all, just a challenge to try . It came out at the moment i started mapping and felt the snowball. This is the first time i played cyclone and absolutely love it, especially the movement speed. Thank you for creating this fun, enjoyable play style.
I bought a watcher's eye for the chaos resist (purity of elements) and dodge % (grace). It was pretty cheap as far as watcher's go, 30c. Easy to find a purity of elements one, waiting for a Grace or Haste to compliment takes a bit longer on searching and waiting.

Could be an option if you find yourself needing some chaos resist.

Also, I deviated from the original trees and didn't grab as much life nodes around Constitution or the starter Evasion and Life nodes. Instead got Heart of the oak (only 2 points away) and another socket. Wanted to share this change in case anyone else wanted to try it out or needed another socket for a jewel.

Enjoying the build so far, the vaal double strike shenanigans feel awesome)

Here is the question though - why are we still linking Haste-Vaal Haste-POE if vaal skills now give both basic skill and vaal skill in one gem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info