[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hey,
Currently playing this build in incursion, and during the colouring of my Bronns Lithe, i thought of maybe going something like a Loreweave, isnt that a pretty strong option, i mean it has atleast life and the higher res could make for a certainly tankier character.
Awesome build so far tho, not even struggling abit!
this build is very good but the lack of physical damage reduction is a big cons for me. i am thinking about atziri's acuity and maybea big armor with life, armor and maybe crit chance.

loreweave is interesting too but again i find it lacks armor
the chest is really up to you. i thought about loreweave myself, actually had one but sold it and never tried to link it. also belly or even kaoms could be possible. the bronns lithe is for speed and damage obviously
Finally the grind is over and the fun is left!

400ish Shaped Burial Maps;
4 Doctor drop (2in 30 maps pretty darn lucky there)
4 EX
9 Divine
2 6l
Kaoms, Bisco, x2 Esh mirror, Xoph's Heart was the big items that i found during the grind.
Sold every other currency for chaos and bought the last 4 cards.
All T6-7 maps sold for x2 chisel to sustain.

And that made it possible to try and chrome my Bronn again been rrrggb the whole time(faster atk) found out it works good with MF setup for more MS.
27 3R Vorici

As you maybe understand i haven't tried the build in endgame yet, but that is the next adventure!

The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent.!
And remember exiles, good loot it's a illusion.
"
Margambro wrote:
Hi could you please explain why you use double strike in your Starforge? Is it just for boss killing? I'm a tad confused, which if I'm honest is my usual state anyway. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

---- Vaal Double Strike is used for that super nice bursty single target damage that only makes the overall build stronger. Hate chaos bosses? Vaal Double Strike. Hate Guardians/Shaper. Kill them EVEN faster! Any map boss. Granted it is less effective on bosses with phases but if you know the mechanics and there is a particular phase on a boss you dont like, use Vaal Double strike with your attacks and gg wp.

"

Thoughts on Voidforge anyone? Tried to calculate dps in comparison with starforge, but I can't get POB to do the math

---- Voidforge works 0% for this build. You will need phys conversions and/or almost the inverse to this build.

"

I am playing this build and also get OS at times and losing out in the odd incursion - I've taken the devotoo's route + using death rush which is a perfect ring for this build and league with the chaos damage. I'm concerned going even more ES based than I am right now will still lead to 1 shots and perhaps should be more armor focussed. I guess you could spec into acro/phas to try and dodge some of the incursion phys/chaos spitters but still you'll miss the odd dodge and die so thinking armor overall will be better. Could spec down too iron reflexes too.

Thoughts?

--- Thief's Torment 100% essential to the build. You will not like this build without unless you have all the currencies (20-50ex) and want to change it then. This is a evasion build, pure and simple. If you want to try and go the route of Iron Reflexes, hit me up with the results. I think evading 100% of damage of better than constantly getting hit by all damage.

"

Hey,
Currently playing this build in incursion, and during the colouring of my Bronns Lithe, i thought of maybe going something like a Loreweave, isnt that a pretty strong option, i mean it has atleast life and the higher res could make for a certainly tankier character.
Awesome build so far tho, not even struggling abit!

Well, loreweave is interesting. You trade roughly up to 10% (or more) evade chance for about 200-250 health since it provides zero evasion. the damage is nice and the ele resists are really great, provided a nice divine roll on the chest. I won't say never use it, simply b/c I've never tried it however, I personally like the evasion chest route or the most hp gain chests in the game to combat survivability.
"
MONSEIGNEUR wrote:
this build is very good but the lack of physical damage reduction is a big cons for me. i am thinking about atziri's acuity and maybea big armor with life, armor and maybe crit chance.

loreweave is interesting too but again i find it lacks armor

Hiya, Well, this is a pure evasion build, so lots of phys reduction has never been a goal for the build.

You can either try and drop shaper's touch (which provides hella nice damage, accuracy, some evasion, and cyclone quality of life for Vaal Pact on your gloves, however, since we are not trying to crit chance cap, they will not trigger your VP as much as you may like.

You can just try and spec into VP and vitality void if you like. You can go kaom's chest as I put it in the guide, there's plenty of ways to up your hp and even buffer your phys reduction but to be the safest, you'll want that Vaal Pact.
"
Valhall wrote:

4 EX
9 Divine
2 6l
Kaoms, Bisco, x2 Esh mirror, Xoph's Heart was the big items that i found during the grind.

And that made it possible to try and chrome my Bronn again been rrrggb the whole time(faster atk) found out it works good with MF setup for more MS.
27 3R Vorici

As you maybe understand i haven't tried the build in endgame yet, but that is the next adventure!

Grats! You win the game sir! Seriously though, super awesome kudos for the HH. Now fly!!!!

Great RNG btw, but seriously, awesome dedication.

Early grats to your end game domination sir!
<3
After 51x vorici 3R my bank is depleted.

Sunk cost fallacy tells me to keep trying but at 11 chaos per try it gets kind of expensive. Linked it in 30 fuse this must be the hidden cost ;)
any thoughts on using a Carcass Jack instead of Belly of the beast for the extra damage,AOE
"
Valhall wrote:

4 EX
9 Divine
2 6l

27 3R Vorici

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info