[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Chancing Salute in zana anarchy mod? yeap?
"
Chancing Salute in zana anarchy mod? yeap?

Guess so. It isn't tier 1 unique as far as I remember, so chancing it shouldn't be insanely hard
"
Vashseden wrote:
Alt character after making some currency leveling gear options

How is this meant? Do you suggest to farm with another character on leaguestart? Or is it possible to farm with budget gear aswell?
"
Banano89 wrote:
Can i ask for hc option this build ?

Hiya

Yeah the hc option for the build is to play blind folded while spinning in your chair. (Don't try this please)

haha, ok bad joke aside, if you just err to the side of caution and build tankier, prioritizing life and stacking learning mechanics, you can do this in HC.

I will not proclaim it to be anywhere near the best HC build. I would even wait until later on to switch from Resolute Technique to crit but I have not personally leveled the build in HC.

If anyone with real experience wants to contribute to the cause, feel free and I'll add a section for you in the build. I just personally do not see much changing other than to side with the tankier variants and progress as such.
"
S3D3S wrote:
Dear,

When I import your build on POB (https://pastebin.com/qmBDTqAg) I see that the tree is not connected at all, is this due to 3.3? And if so, are you planning to adjust the build? :) I look very much forward on starting this build when 3.3 is live.

Thanks a million!

I believe you were already helped on this question but yes, it has to do with the scion ascendancy itself and how it changes after you do Uber lab. I have passive tree in the leveling guide that help with the transition. Feel free to go through the leveling guide.
I'm just going to do one overall reply concerning Daresso's Salute.

I first and foremost want to thank Samir_POE for being an amazing supporter of POE and creating the div card as seen from VerVik earlier in the forum.

"The Sword King's Salute"

This div card will allow for a muuuuch easier way to obtain the Daresso's Salute. While he donated and got the card created, the knowledge as to where this card drops, it unknown until we jump into the league.

However,

The knowledge of where the card is will not remain a mystery very long at all with the POE community and you do not need the amulet at all to play the build. It is just a preferred amulet that helps the build shine.

I do have other suggestions in the guide and even though, I'm personally not a super fan of carnage heart in this build late game, early game, it is a definite options for some ez pz no thought needed slot this in amulet.

If you are a mapper and like to try and Orb of Chance the amulet, doing so in Anarchy with Citrine is the way to go.

I also pulled this from the wiki:

A set of 4 Jack in the Box can be exchanged for a random unique item.
A set of 10 Time-Lost Relic can be exchanged for a random unique league-specific item.

I just hope newer players reading this do not think that this is somehow harder than before. In fact, with the div card especially, there is now a reliable way to obtain the amulet in every league!

So no worries at all if you are thinking of league starting this build.

Again, I will be on Twitch should you have any questions or concerns. I do like giving some lengthy answers so bear with me ^_^

"
FRAKTUREZ wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:
Alt character after making some currency leveling gear options

How is this meant? Do you suggest to farm with another character on leaguestart? Or is it possible to farm with budget gear aswell?

Hiya,

I wrote this guide after beast league had starter so I wanted to include just some information for those that wanted to not league start this build and instead play the build as an alternate character for the league.

So players goals might not be to go really fast through maps and clear content or even to play a melee character first for playstyle reasons so I wanted them to see an option of entry.

If you read through the forum and testimonials all through it, this build can be really cheap and get you through most of the content in the game for a little bit of investment.

You can pump in a little more investment and pick up a Starforge and such later and truly destroy the game and all the content in it.

100% league starter friendly and I will be on twitch league starting this build, so feel free to drop in to hang out or if you have a question.
Thanks a lot for the fast reply <3
Yeah, I read the whole guide and therefore I was so confused about that sentence :D
Most gear parts of the budget version should be pretty cheap and I should get enough currency for those while farming my tabula :D

Thanks a lot for the guide! Will start the league with it aswell then and maybe have some visits to your streams <3
"
FRAKTUREZ wrote:
Thanks a lot for the fast reply <3
Yeah, I read the whole guide and therefore I was so confused about that sentence :D
Most gear parts of the budget version should be pretty cheap and I should get enough currency for those while farming my tabula :D

Thanks a lot for the guide! Will start the league with it aswell then and maybe have some visits to your streams <3

Np at all. Yeah, I'll either be on the Tab grind or the early incursion grind to get currency for one. We shall see! (hyped atm)

Thanks for trying it out and you're always welcome in the stream.
What is the mtx that you use for this char? looks dope

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info