[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

If I were to change the build from the RT cyclone slayer guide to a scion version slayer/raider with the equipment from this one, the main difference would be less damage for slightly increased tankiness, right?

Did a test drive with the build in flashback and really liked it, but am torn between crit and RT variants of cyclone.
it is possible farm uber elder with this build ?
not just kill once or twice.
or just slayer will be more safe ?
"
Nephalon wrote:
If I were to change the build from the RT cyclone slayer guide to a scion version slayer/raider with the equipment from this one, the main difference would be less damage for slightly increased tankiness, right?

Did a test drive with the build in flashback and really liked it, but am torn between crit and RT variants of cyclone.

Hiya,

So are you asking, purely from a passive and ascendancy difference, what would be the outcome?

I really do not like comparing my build efforts to others. I believe I can confidently say that my build would increase damage and movement speed more so than the RT Cyclone slayer.

As for the tankiness, that's really up to just how tanky are we comparing? If you were to compare the highest damage variant of the scion to the classic just vanilla slayer cyclone, the slayer would be considered more tanky b/c of the larger health pool and slightly higher leech rate.

however, if you threw on a kaom's heart and dialed down the damage, the difference in tankiness would be a very slight nudge in slayer's direction while the scion would remain having the edge on damage and movement speed.

I believe you would also be comparing physical damage reduction to dodge and that's a whole other debate on who feels what is better.

I personally side with dodge in many cases.

Again, though, I do not like to even whiff at bad mouthing another builder's creation. These builds take time and care and all I want to do personally is spread some fun in the community.
"
isimak wrote:
it is possible farm uber elder with this build ?
not just kill once or twice.
or just slayer will be more safe ?

Hiya,

This build can do all the content in the game.

You will have to make the most adjustments in this build to safely farm Uber Elder (I will be working on a full write up this league for the official Uber Elder set up)

I say that because last league, I was using Farrul's set (beast league sets) to accomplish the task. I believe I can safely fight Uber Elder, however, there would be a pretty good shift in the build to accomplish the task most effectively.

In short, you would play the build with your own flavor following the guide for everything except Uber Elder and then when you do the full questline and set everything up for Uber elder (at least the struggle is easier in 3.3), you would just want to respec a deal of passives and make sure you are geared in a "uber elder safer" way. After that, yeah, you could do it.

I just do not have the material posted at the moment, as I have addressed many times earlier in the forums.

I should have just taken the time but life gets pretty busy XD.
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
Nephalon wrote:

Hiya,

So are you asking, purely from a passive and ascendancy difference, what would be the outcome?

I really do not like comparing my build efforts to others. I believe I can confidently say that my build would increase damage and movement speed more so than the RT Cyclone slayer.

As for the tankiness, that's really up to just how tanky are we comparing? If you were to compare the highest damage variant of the scion to the classic just vanilla slayer cyclone, the slayer would be considered more tanky b/c of the larger health pool and slightly higher leech rate.

however, if you threw on a kaom's heart and dialed down the damage, the difference in tankiness would be a very slight nudge in slayer's direction while the scion would remain having the edge on damage and movement speed.

I believe you would also be comparing physical damage reduction to dodge and that's a whole other debate on who feels what is better.

I personally side with dodge in many cases.

Again, though, I do not like to even whiff at bad mouthing another builder's creation. These builds take time and care and all I want to do personally is spread some fun in the community.

Planning to start this league with your build (started Bestiary with Ahfack's RT Cyclone Slayer) so I will be able to bring up objective comparison for people on this question :)
From what I see in numbers/tree, RT Slayer should be slightly more tanky due to higher life pool and a bit higher leech rate, while this one is probably a bit faster and deals slightly more deeps, but that's only theoretical view for now. We will see the difference live quite soon :D
Thanks OP for this built, really enjoyed it the previous league and will be my starter for this league.
"
Vrotappel wrote:
Thanks OP for this built, really enjoyed it the previous league and will be my starter for this league.

Hiya,

I'm glad you enjoyed the build! I will be doing the same. Hit me up on twitch if you have any questions or just want to have some rando nerd chat while we all explore Incursion together.

<3
Vashseden - thx for big answer.
Mirror drop to you and your friend :)
"
isimak wrote:
Vashseden - thx for big answer.
Mirror drop to you and your friend :)

Haha, np. tyvm and good luck to you as well!
I took this to 90 with a Kondo's. I'm wary of how good a league starter this will be, but Vaal Cyclone is just so damn satisfying. I think putting fortify and a source of LgoH in your main setup is ideal (I did a similar build in Breach that just destroyed large packs).

Decisions decisions..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info