[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
ShinShaka wrote:
Done Vash.

I still can't see your characters QQ
Srry, try again now lol.
I'm using my phone...
"
ShinShaka wrote:
Srry, try again now lol.
I'm using my phone...

Well, I looked over your character and besides being jelly of your max phys damage rolled Starforge, everything looks in order. I'm not sure if there are just certain situations you are referring to.
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
ShinShaka wrote:
Srry, try again now lol.
I'm using my phone...

Well, I looked over your character and besides being jelly of your max phys damage rolled Starforge, everything looks in order. I'm not sure if there are just certain situations you are referring to.

OK, ty for looking. I mean for example when i enter on a map, and use blood rage my life starts to drop, of course if i kill something this don't happen. Maybe because i have little life regeneration.
"
ShinShaka wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
ShinShaka wrote:
Srry, try again now lol.
I'm using my phone...

OK, ty for looking. I mean for example when i enter on a map, and use blood rage my life starts to drop, of course if i kill something this don't happen. Maybe because i have little life regeneration.

Ooh, ok. Yeah, I would just hit blood rage before you see your first pack and then you shouldn't have a single problem from then on unless you are doing a lot of back tracking. Worst case though, just hit 1 health charge on your health flask and then re up the buff when you come back from back tracking if nervous about health. On bosses, you should never have a problem.

I hope this helps.
This is my first forum post since I started back in Legacy. Just wanted to say thank you for the most enjoyment I have had playing a build so far.
"
OMGItzBosshog wrote:
This is my first forum post since I started back in Legacy. Just wanted to say thank you for the most enjoyment I have had playing a build so far.

Hiya,

I really appreciate the love. <3

I'm glad you like it and hope it gets even more fun next league.
Hey man! this build looks incredible !!! This will be for sure my league starter in 3.3 .. thanks alot for the amazing work !!
"
RenanTM wrote:
Hey man! this build looks incredible !!! This will be for sure my league starter in 3.3 .. thanks alot for the amazing work !!

Hiya!

Try it out and Good luck crushing in the Incursion League. I will be providing updates with the 3.3 path notes and what I find out in the league (items etc)
"
ShinShaka wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
ShinShaka wrote:
Srry, try again now lol.
I'm using my phone...

Do the following to get rid of blood rage panic health dips: -

1. As Vashseden stated, pop Blood Rage the instant before you hit your first mob pack.

2. When the first pack (or the first few chainable packs) die, pop Quicksilver and dash ASAP into the next pack. After the first 2-3 packs if not the very first, you will have so much persisting leech contributing to your recovery that unless you have bleeding from monsters on a very high "added damage as x element" or "cannot leech life from monsters" map, you will not dip from max health.

3. In continuation from point #2, be very alert with bleeds: since your health pool is small and you're moving at great speed, popping Quicksilver between each pack...inattention will get you killed.

EDIT: will be posting a demo video once it's done uploading, showing that even in a noob's hands (mine), this build clears the way OP cleared that Carcass T15. No panic situations at all.

Video here: https://youtu.be/ASHVho38PSo

Notice the following points: -

01. Map starts at 01:50, effectively ends at 04:22. Everything after that is mop-up.
02. Dual boss? No problem. Harbinger packs? One shot. Red beast? 5 seconds.
03. Note the leap-slamming into distant or inaccessible mob packs. This is a great component of your safety.
04. If your Loot Filter spams your screen, TURN OFF LOOT DISPLAY. Anything that impairs your visibility is a killer with builds like this one.
05. A single Blood Rage has been maintained throughout the map.
06. I swap out Bronn's with Belly when I'm feeling sluggish. I recorded this impromptu, just now, at nearly 2 AM, so I used Belly for safety.
Last edited by Aimanan on May 18, 2018, 5:50:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info