[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hi again c:
Starforge +30% , give ~10 dps, useless.

Have now this, rly funny with 200+ soul kill shaper guardin for 3-4 spins Kappa
"
Aimanan wrote:
"
drumcorp1986 wrote:
Can you gear check me... still haven't bought chest piece thou :/

Aside from what Vashseden has already already said, allow me to point out one more thing: your Starforge's added percent damage roll can be improved. I understand that you have a 100-life version, and rerolling the weapon will cause this to drop...however, my personal preference would still be a top-end damage roll, followed by a Beastcraft 30% quality.

Good call! I'm not sure about the Beastcraft seeing how doing too much damage will make your character spin through dimensions and then how do you get all the loot you left behind? 1st world cyclone problems.
"
Hi again c:
Starforge +30% , give ~10 dps, useless.

Have now this, rly funny with 200+ soul kill shaper guardin for 3-4 spins Kappa

Grats on the Hunter of Heads. It is super fun!

some another gear.
4lvl enhance + shaper gloves tiwh +1 gems = 5 lvl enhance = billion quality for blood rage c:
And lorewave give good boost dps + crit srike.
Spoiler

3 port left. I think kill uber atziri on cyclone it's not easiest bosskill in game c:
only 1 time dye on atziri. flameblast = dead scion .
"

some another gear.
4lvl enhance + shaper gloves tiwh +1 gems = 5 lvl enhance = billion quality for blood rage c:
And lorewave give good boost dps + crit srike.

Looks like you stay true to your avatar icon. The 52% quality Blood Rage haha.

"
Spoiler

3 port left. I think kill uber atziri on cyclone it's not easiest bosskill in game c:
only 1 time dye on atziri. flameblast = dead scion .

Truth be told. My least favorite fights with this build are Uber Atziri and Hall of the Grandmasters.
Figured I would give a progress update, after taking a day or two for a break ( burned out) I am now level 89 with my gems at about 70m till level 20. I got a Starforge thanks to a buddy of mine for cutting me a deal since he managed to find 2 swords and a dying sun within 7 runs.. I can spin through t13 as it stands haven't tried higher. Not having the greatest of luck with currency drops and I spent 1 ex of chromes on the chest(dex chest) and well not the right colors :(.

Gear is within :
Spoiler

This chest...

Wondering if I can melt yellow elder yet :) as he just appeared. My links are still not exactly perfect as I cant fit in vaal haste right now and haven't taken out herald of ASH yet even though I am not using it. I shall probably wait until I sort that out and get my 20 qual gems.

But yeah its a fun build just wish I knew the secret to how people progress so quickly with currency :(.
Last edited by Themasterofw on May 15, 2018, 3:14:13 AM
"
Themasterofw wrote:
Figured I would give a progress update, after taking a day or two for a break ( burned out) I am now level 89 with my gems at about 70m till level 20. I got a Starforge thanks to a buddy of mine for cutting me a deal since he managed to find 2 swords and a dying sun within 7 runs.. I can spin through t13 as it stands haven't tried higher. Not having the greatest of luck with currency drops and I spent 1 ex of chromes on the chest(dex chest) and well not the right colors :(.

Gear is within :
Spoiler

This chest...

Wondering if I can melt yellow elder yet :) as he just appeared. My links are still not exactly perfect as I cant fit in vaal haste right now and haven't taken out herald of ASH yet even though I am not using it. I shall probably wait until I sort that out and get my 20 qual gems.

But yeah its a fun build just wish I knew the secret to how people progress so quickly with currency :(.

Nice progress on the build! Don't worry about not having the perfect gear as long as you are having fun. If you are looking for currency making methods, there are many resources on youtube depending on what time of the league you jump in, and which part of the game you have the most fun participating in (mapping, labs, trade). Good luck with elder and happy hunting.
Damn i never thought i would love a build more than trickster MS/FB. Might play it again for next league as second character tho :D. Didn't wanted to bother with flashback (i really dont like to start too many times from scratch so...). Invested a lot in bestiary and i love it, why didn't i played it earlier :/.

Took a long time this late in bestia to find a rat's nest with cyclone enchant, so i played with a starkonja first. 800+ rip chroma for bronn's color x) and god damn is that even possible to have Curse corrupt on gloves ? i've vaaled like 30 of them so far :<. and noone sells them with right colors :@

Did uberlab myself, thought i wouldn't make it and then dark shrine "only crit" did the job for me.
Now need to spam maps for more levels (77 atm)
Last edited by Aedenes on May 15, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info