[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Btw, this is more of a PSA (if it can be called that)

Since so many people showed love and support for this build, I will be rolling it as my Incursion starter and also streaming it on Twitch. Once the new league starts, if you have any questions about the build etc etc, I'll be there live, helping where I can.

I'm new to streaming. I will have to set things up and such and will post later at what times you can find me online etc.

I just wanted to post a message here.

GG
"
Vashseden wrote:

Since so many people showed love and support for this build, I will be rolling it as my Incursion starter and also streaming it on Twitch. Once the new league starts, if you have any questions about the build etc etc, I'll be there live, helping where I can.

I'm new to streaming. I will have to set things up and such and will post later at what times you can find me online etc.

And ty again for effort e for the great guide.Because of u, my wife are more mad with me now( i can't stop playing) :)
TC hi again c:

Shaper run 6 min

Farrul's set is AWESOME! But not like ur build c:
"
Aimanan wrote:
GG

I hope that's a good sign for me ^_^
"
ShinShaka wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:

And ty again for effort e for the great guide.Because of u, my wife are more mad with me now( i can't stop playing) :)

Thank you for the support! Wife aggro is the REAL aggro.
"
TC hi again c:

Shaper run 6 min

Farrul's set is AWESOME! But not like ur build c:

Hiya,

Grats on the Shaper Deathless! If you like, to make the fight easier, feel free to actually grab Vaal Pact for that fight. After you have the awesome damage, giving up a little bit lets you actually spin on top of shaper while he shoots the beam. It totally works either way but I just wanted to let you know.

I agree about the Farrul set. I honestly love that set but since Beast league is not going core, I don't think we will be able to get that item plus the price will probably shoot way up even if there is a way.

We shall see!

I'm pretty pumped about Incursion League after watching a lot of footage about it through ZiggyD and Tarkecat Baeclast #23.
Been using the build for a while and I'm running into issues. With haste and PoE running, I frequently run out of mana, particularly on boss fights, which ends tragically =(

Likewise dropping PoE to increase my mana pool ends up with similar results.

Would appreciate some feedback on what I need to tweak on the character.

Thank you.
"
Rubberfist wrote:
Been using the build for a while and I'm running into issues. With haste and PoE running, I frequently run out of mana, particularly on boss fights, which ends tragically =(

Likewise dropping PoE to increase my mana pool ends up with similar results.

Would appreciate some feedback on what I need to tweak on the character.

Thank you.

Hiya!

So took a quick peek and it looks like you do not have any mana leech at all. You can easily fix this with a jewel or picking up that mana leech node on the ranger side (1 point investment) off by Herbalism and the sword nodes. This Leech helps between packs and certain bosses if the boss becomes untargetable or transitions between phases. Another thing is getting use to how Cyclone works as well. If you are keeping the mouse really close to your character, you are using up mana really really fast. Once you click, cyclone will expend mana and try it's best to hit your target location. So if the mouse is really close, it's just expending mana like crazy. spacing out your stuff mixed with the mana leech and the mana gain on hit with the ring will lead to zero problems. Nice progression and grats on the HH belt!

I hope this helps <3
"
Hiya!

So took a quick peek and it looks like you do not have any mana leech at all. You can easily fix this with a jewel or picking up that mana leech node on the ranger side (1 point investment) off by Herbalism and the sword nodes. This Leech helps between packs and certain bosses if the boss becomes untargetable or transitions between phases. Another thing is getting use to how Cyclone works as well. If you are keeping the mouse really close to your character, you are using up mana really really fast. Once you click, cyclone will expend mana and try it's best to hit your target location. So if the mouse is really close, it's just expending mana like crazy. spacing out your stuff mixed with the mana leech and the mana gain on hit with the ring will lead to zero problems. Nice progression and grats on the HH belt!

I hope this helps <3

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I've added the mana leech node and will give that a go!

Many thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info