[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Vashseden wrote:
To your first real overall question about how this build vs glad sunder...

Vash, thanks a ton for your time and response; I appreciate it! The only reason I ask is I've run many cyclone builds in the past that ended up being quite a let-down, so I just wanted to verify a few things.

I'm L50 right now and should be L80 by tomorrow; I'll let you know how things go!

BTW are you planning on playing this build as your starter for 3.3?
All that and a bag of chips!
"
Mooginator wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:
To your first real overall question about how this build vs glad sunder...

Vash, thanks a ton for your time and response; I appreciate it! The only reason I ask is I've run many cyclone builds in the past that ended up being quite a let-down, so I just wanted to verify a few things.

I'm L50 right now and should be L80 by tomorrow; I'll let you know how things go!

BTW are you planning on playing this build as your starter for 3.3?

Hiya,

Good luck with the leveling. I do not mind helping at all. I just do not want to set a precedent in which I'm literally spending pages convincing people to try the build, ya know. I just want to share some fun and hope people enjoy it.

As far as 3.3 starter, it is definitely an option. I'm a theory craft nerd and have made many many builds since closed beta. I just never really took a lot of time to post info. So with all the changes to skills and traps, there are a lot of things that I would like to try out. Either way, this build will see some playtime in the next league. I might make it as the league starter for currency farm and incursion fun then use moolah for the new skills and skill revamps.
Oh, just one question. I would like to Beastcraft 30% quality on the Starforge. It won't change any of its other properties, will it? If it ruins my socket colouring or my primary/secondary rolls, I'm staying away from it.
"
Aimanan wrote:
Oh, just one question. I would like to Beastcraft 30% quality on the Starforge. It won't change any of its other properties, will it? If it ruins my socket colouring or my primary/secondary rolls, I'm staying away from it.

From what others have told me, the recipe only corrupts the item and adds the quality. No other changes occur. Feel free to Google other resources but that is the extent of my knowledge on the recipe.
"
Vashseden wrote:
From what others have told me, the recipe only corrupts the item and adds the quality. No other changes occur. Feel free to Google other resources but that is the extent of my knowledge on the recipe.

Just carried out the corruption. I'm told that it's guaranteed to change nothing (not even lab enchants) other than raising quality and rendering the item corrupted.

It worked perfectly. 733.6 pDPS Starforge in my hands now :D
"
Aimanan wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:

Just carried out the corruption. I'm told that it's guaranteed to change nothing (not even lab enchants) other than raising quality and rendering the item corrupted.

It worked perfectly. 733.6 pDPS Starforge in my hands now :D

Congrats! Now you can finally clear that T3 map with a cyclone build. #badjoke #TiredCoder
Hahaha
Can you gear check me... still haven't bought chest piece thou :/

"
Vashseden wrote:
Good luck with the leveling.

So far doing great; L62.

Question though; now that I'm running Purity of Elements with Haste, I only have enough mana to execute one cyclone, and if my Thief's Torment doesn't suck that mana back (e.g. if just one miss takes place), I'm dead in the water until my mana regenerates (or I use a potion). This is very dangerous; what technique did you use to address this? I mean I can run without Haste or PoE, but for end-game, will the issue persist? (e.g. the end-game version of the build has the same 1-shot limitation from Mana?)
All that and a bag of chips!
"
drumcorp1986 wrote:
Can you gear check me... still haven't bought chest piece thou :/

Hiya,

The gear looks good! I'm not sure what you are asking me to do. Are you looking for an upgrade? If so, two options would be to get the cyclone enchant on the helm and the Vul on hit corrupted roll on the shaper's touch. Then it all just becomes how to want to proceed with the goals you have set out in the game and how you want to address them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info