[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Baldylol wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
Baldylol wrote:
This build fucking sucks.

I've followed the recommended gear, I have put a lot of currency into the rolls on the unique's and 6L's, I get completely destroyed from a T8 Elder and there is little to no survivability with this build against any boss.

Hiya,

Just to get a more full view of your very well explained troubles with the build and zero questions about how to utilize the build to your playstyle; I'm going to take a look at your character profile.

So on a T8 Elder (map level 75 if I'm not mistaken)

You as a level 77, not taking Grace, No Uber lab, Missing a lot of crit, you tried to take on the Elder. (not even sure if solo or in a group).

Yeap. This build sucks. I'm going to delete it now. Sorry everyone else that has love it and had killed shaper with it. It's definitely the build. Gotta just smash that trash can icon.

It really sounds like you put a lot of effort into that Elder fight. I would level up, fix some things, actually learn how to fight the Elder and try again.

Of course, I'm not you. So instead, if you like to continue to leave hate of my forum and sell all your gear, that is totally up to you.

<3

You're right, sorry for the comment just a bit frustrating.

Also, I got a Cyclopean Coil which provides life, attributes which helps a lot with the shaper gloves, It seems to increase my Cyclone damage more than the Deceiver currently does. Have you looked into the belt at all?

It's cool man. You at least have the balls to comment back and not baby rage. Yeah, I've seen the belt. It indeed does provide more damage and life over the Deceiver belt and even freeze immunity, I believe. I only rec the Deceiver belt because of the low level and the insanely low budget it has to put the build together and help with resists and taking less extra crit damage for when you do get hit. You can even pick up an Elder belt with + max % life/ + Life recovery rate (Adds nice amount to life leech cap), resists and more. It's totally up to you. I'm just providing a frame work for overall enjoyment.

You can try other belts if you are willing to push the resist cost to another aspect of the build.
What can you give advice on further improving the build? Look in profile
This build looks good, however I notice your character has different from the guide, like putting the totem on the weapon, while the guild is putting lead slam. May I know which is more advisable to follow?
"
Foxie1337 wrote:
What can you give advice on further improving the build? Look in profile

Haha, is this a joke? Finish buying gear, I guess?
"
Boon_ah wrote:
This build looks good, however I notice your character has different from the guide, like putting the totem on the weapon, while the guild is putting lead slam. May I know which is more advisable to follow?

I only did some gem swapping for Uber Elder. You could honestly go either way with the gem set up but I cleared literally everything up until Uber Elder with the set up in the guide.
Well it is confirmed that beast league will not be in the core for poe 3.3 so have fun with your kitty armor now. This is more of a PSA than a post about this build, I guess. I'm just going to miss my beast sets. QQ feelsbad.

I'll be updating how this build will react with each 3.3 change that I come across.
With around a 10 ex budget to mess around with my gears a bit more, what recommendations or improvements could I make with jewels if at all possible, and just the gear in general?

"
Baldylol wrote:
With around a 10 ex budget to mess around with my gears a bit more, what recommendations or improvements could I make with jewels if at all possible, and just the gear in general?

Well, if you have a little bit to throw at the build, at your level, You could always pick up a Shaper's Touch with the Vul on Hit corrupted roll. The belt is totally up to you but if you wanted to become tankier, refer back to our previous conversation. You can also get a better lab enchant if you like. You can also Divine orb your Starforge for another 20-25% phys dmg. Crit multi on jewels are going to become key after satisfying lightning resist, mana leech (imo), and make sure you get Life on any jewel that you can). These are just a couple of things off the top of my head while you are leveling.
So I've always loved Cyclone; but it's rather lackluster when compared to Sunder - additionally, I've always had survival issues with prior Cyclone builds (they just seem squishy/die quite a bit). I'm curious - what makes this build truly different from the others -- and Starforge is one of the most expensive and rare weapons in the game - how viable is the build without it?
All that and a bag of chips!
"
Mooginator wrote:
So I've always loved Cyclone; but it's rather lackluster when compared to Sunder - additionally, I've always had survival issues with prior Cyclone builds (they just seem squishy/die quite a bit). I'm curious - what makes this build truly different from the others -- and Starforge is one of the most expensive and rare weapons in the game - how viable is the build without it?

Hiya,

Thanks for taking an interest in the build. I really do not want to sound like a smart ass. I've put in some quality time in explaining the build is pretty much every aspect including what the build offers. I feel if you are just looking for a blanket statement/ sales pitch of "This will do over 9 quadrillion cubic meters of damage while being able to take you to the moon!"

If you read the actual guide and if you like, compare it to others, you will see the differences in objectives and budget. I will help with actual build questions, for sure, but I'm not going to make your entire guide to the build based on responses you didn't take the time to look into.

I'll give you a freebie, Yes, you can do this build w/out starforge. Other options are in the guide.
Also, starforge is not that expensive, especially for the purposes for this build.
Last edited by Vashseden on May 10, 2018, 10:47:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info