[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Are you res capped with full uniques and only 1 jewel with resistances? I'm having trouble capping lightning res and I'm still using a couple of rares.

Other than that I'm loving the build, playing Flashback and currently in T5 maps, still melting everything with just a 4L cyclone.
"
Painzord wrote:
Are you res capped with full uniques and only 1 jewel with resistances? I'm having trouble capping lightning res and I'm still using a couple of rares.

Other than that I'm loving the build, playing Flashback and currently in T5 maps, still melting everything with just a 4L cyclone.

Hiya!

yes, I'm well over cap with all 3 resists with the Purity of elements aura. You can always opt for more res on the passive tree on the Marauder side (Diamond skin + lightning res node connected to it) if you are having trouble with the transition to full uniques if you need to. It's just a couple of points while leveling and can be easily adjusted later on. I believe I actually had Light res on two jewels for a little bit my 1st time balancing out things and the jewel with the res is really really cheap.

I hope this helps and good luck mapping.
Hey, I'm playing this in Flashback and having a blast!

I'm now at the point where I want to 6L my chest, so do you have any protips for chroming 5 off-colours? Should I use Vorici socket trick to roll colors or use the chromes and pray to RNGsus? Atm, I'm using a RRBGG 5L and socketed Faster Attacks instead of Melee Damage on Full Life.
Last edited by Karyoplasma on May 8, 2018, 11:40:11 AM
"
Karyoplasma wrote:
Hey, I'm playing this in Flashback and having a blast!

I'm now at the point where I want to 6L my chest, so do you have any protips for chroming 5 off-colours? Should I use Vorici socket trick to roll colors or use the chromes and pray to RNGsus? Atm, I'm using a RRBGG 5L and socketed Faster Attacks instead of Melee Damage on Full Life.

Hiya! Glad you are having a good time!

You really know all the pro tips XD

You can try the socket trick. I havn't tried this out on this particular chest before but in theory shooting for it.

Either way, it will be an investment for sure. May AreINGeeSus bless you on your journey.
RNGsus has been summoned!!!

"
Karyoplasma wrote:
RNGsus has been summoned!!!

Grats!
This build is actually fucked up. Do not do what is written here or you're gonna ruin your char and waste exalts!!!

4,5 or 5k hp as melee? You kidding me??? You will die on 1shot, especially as CYCLONE BUILD where you have to FACE TANK BOSSES!!!

If you're interested in melee 2h builds (GO HERE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1894126)

What do you get from that "1,2kk dps"? Before you'll do something you'll die with this build.
Also Evasion as melee is totally useless do not go for those passive nodes. You should choose slayer start path and go like on this link I've just sent.
"
Dimmarth wrote:
This build is actually fucked up. Do not do what is written here or you're gonna ruin your char and waste exalts!!!

4,5 or 5k hp as melee? You kidding me??? You will die on 1shot, especially as CYCLONE BUILD where you have to FACE TANK BOSSES!!!

If you're interested in melee 2h builds (GO HERE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1894126)

What do you get from that "1,2kk dps"? Before you'll do something you'll die with this build.
Also Evasion as melee is totally useless do not go for those passive nodes. You should choose slayer start path and go like on this link I've just sent.

Hiya,

You must be new here. Welcome friend. Let's go over this well thought out comment and see what knowledge we, as a community, can gain.

Hrmm...

well,

All that I'm reading here is "I have not tried or even really read your build at all. I really do not know how evasion works in this game. You should choose slayer (which this build does do). My personal goals with cyclone do not align with the build I clicked on, looked at for about 10 seconds and then spent more time typing out this comment."

Let's see if I can help address any concerns brought about with this obvious in depth review of the build.

I not only have a full guide describing the process of the build, I do provide videos and most, if not all of them do indeed fight bosses, many considered to be end game bosses.

While I can not and will not take anything away from the build link you posted, I will comment on the difference in goals. Demi over his time on POE has posted some great content and builds to help out the community and I agree with the concept of that build being viable in Path of Exile.

The goals of each build differ however, as you stated his build offers more hp and the ability to potentially face tank bosses for longer stretches in time, however, this process costs more exalts, as you like to put it, than my build. The build also differs in the movement speed offered. The scion set up and offer far more movement while retaining the ability to cover 99.9% of the same content at a less costly rate. This offers a goal of faster mapping and more efficient magic find / currency farming options. This is in no way to bash his build however.

Now getting into a long debate over evasion vs phys mitigation would take a good bit longer than the normal time it seems you put into researching builds, so I'm going to save some finger strength and just say:

- If you do not like the build based on bad information, you are welcome to not try it out.

Please do not try and post links to other builds and slander my build concept with absolutely zero information on the subject. It's really tacky.

You are welcome to look over the guide again or even try it out if you like. There are plenty of awesome individuals that are trying and reportedly loving the build.

I hope this helps.

<3
Took a break for a few days, since I burned up all my desire to play on this Flashback event on the first day haha

Managed to get this beauty:

And things are going way smoother now. Getting into red maps, damage is fine (getting some 20% quality gems for now, seeing as the later upgrades [Shaper's Touch/Starforge] are still way too expensive). I'm feeling like maybe life leech isn't being well explored with the current leech rate? Maybe because the damage isn't endgame worthy yet, but sometimes I end up suffering a lot if there are no enemies nearby and I can't get to hit anything.

Also, no regen maps are pure pain.
Last edited by leafyr0kr on May 8, 2018, 8:08:53 PM
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
Took a break for a few days, since I burned up all my desire to play on this Flashback event on the first day haha

Managed to get this beauty:

And things are going way smoother now. Getting into red maps, damage is fine (getting some 20% quality gems for now, seeing as the later upgrades [Shaper's Touch/Starforge] are still way too expensive). I'm feeling like maybe life leech isn't being well explored with the current leech rate? Maybe because the damage isn't endgame worthy yet, but sometimes I end up suffering a lot if there are no enemies nearby and I can't get to hit anything.

Grats on the 6L!

Hrmm, I took a quick peek at your character and I saw that you had increased duration on your blood rage gem. Taking that gem out would ease your pain for sure on the maps that have a nice gap in density for sure.

Try it out and hit me up with any other concerns.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info