[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Mooginator wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:
Good luck with the leveling.

So far doing great; L62.

Question though; now that I'm running Purity of Elements with Haste, I only have enough mana to execute one cyclone, and if my Thief's Torment doesn't suck that mana back (e.g. if just one miss takes place), I'm dead in the water until my mana regenerates (or I use a potion). This is very dangerous; what technique did you use to address this? I mean I can run without Haste or PoE, but for end-game, will the issue persist? (e.g. the end-game version of the build has the same 1-shot limitation from Mana?)

I used mana leech to address that issue. You can grab an enlighten gem if that helps you with the decision process with your current gear and passive tree. You can get 3 misses at end game but by then, you have a better grasp on when to cyclone and when not to. I would keep leveling and if you need/want to drop haste or poe for now, feel free.

Edit: took a quick peek at your character. You really want to switch endurance charge on melee stun over to Blood Magic. So you are not using mana while leaping around.
Last edited by Vashseden on May 12, 2018, 2:52:01 PM
btw don't u think that 50%~ crit is little low?

im planning to respec my scion to a starforge cyclone since i already have Starforge but still not sure what tree/items to chose. I wanted to go for 95 and ur full dmg version looks squishy, not sure if even 6k life version is enough for safe enough mapping.

Can you share ur mapping experience? Seems like you did reach 96 lvl with it or there is error in PoB.
"
Hejti wrote:
btw don't u think that 50%~ crit is little low?

im planning to respec my scion to a starforge cyclone since i already have Starforge but still not sure what tree/items to chose. I wanted to go for 95 and ur full dmg version looks squishy, not sure if even 6k life version is enough for safe enough mapping.

Can you share ur mapping experience? Seems like you did reach 96 lvl with it or there is error in PoB.

Hiya,

Your post really confuses me to be honest. I listed an entire guide and have many videos of doing end game content. There are many testimonials in the forum about each person's success with the build. You are apparently sure that build is off and from what I guess have only looked at like one POB link and then insta posted.

You open up with a critique to the build without any research what so ever. I'm sorry, I'm not an edgy teen lord trying to one up your comment or anything, the comment just made me laugh. I would advise to please look over the actual guide / videos / and at least some of the testimonials that have been presented.

And to address your opening line, You can drop maim, throw in Increased Crit Strikes, put up a crit amulet, hell, you can even get a crit elder chest piece and up the crit if you like. The damage potential does change, at the cost of a lot more investment. The difference is meh imo, unless you can incorporate the Farrul armor (chest + helm) which at least adds a good blind on hit opportunity. This can easily run you another 15-20 exalts. I'm not denying there are benefits to that route however, you can accomplish all of the same content in the game with the budgeted items listed and a far cheaper rate while still being a speedy cycloning badass of the spin2win brigade.

I hope this helps. <3
Last edited by Vashseden on May 12, 2018, 3:28:23 PM

Ty very much for this build, best cyclone imho.
I think belly best chest, Bronn's give more dps but -700 hp and low armor, yeap u have lion roar but so glasscannoned.
Now have in stash 60+ ex's
P.s. ty second time c:
"

Ty very much for this build, best cyclone imho.
I think belly best chest, Bronn's give more dps but -700 hp and low armor, yeap u have lion roar but so glasscannoned.
Now have in stash 60+ ex's
P.s. ty second time c:

Hiya,

Thanks for the kind words!

I'm glad you put your personal flavor on the build and make it to your liking. I prefer the evasive cyclone with grace aura over haste personally but honestly, again, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Grats on the exalts. Time to sell your account! haha just kidding.

P.S. Ty for the kind words a second time ^_^
Hey i didn't mean to offend ur or sth, there was just my questions and i did read whole guide.

Maybe i need to specify it more or sth.

1. What version would u recommend for mapping (would run shaped toxic sewer or waste pools since they seem the best for cyclone)
2. Did you have any problems with suriving while playing ur full dmg version on T15-16 maps?(i saw u are swapping grace for bosses)
3. When i import ur PoB it seems to have 116/126 points used while being 96 lvl, did u mean to give tree for lvl 90 but forgot to change lvl? What would be the next 5 points u would take?

Once again sorry if you felt offended but i didn't mean to, im not a native speaker so my sentences could be writen poorly.
"
Hejti wrote:
Hey i didn't mean to offend ur or sth, there was just my questions and i did read whole guide.

Maybe i need to specify it more or sth.

1. What version would u recommend for mapping (would run shaped toxic sewer or waste pools since they seem the best for cyclone)
2. Did you have any problems with suriving while playing ur full dmg version on T15-16 maps?(i saw u are swapping grace for bosses)
3. When i import ur PoB it seems to have 116/126 points used while being 96 lvl, did u mean to give tree for lvl 90 but forgot to change lvl? What would be the next 5 points u would take?

Once again sorry if you felt offended but i didn't mean to, im not a native speaker so my sentences could be writen poorly.

Hiya,

I should apologize. I really did not get offended at all. I honestly had a good laugh about the comment.

I'll address you questions:

1. Any version you like will 100% work.

2. I will definitely recommend a swap to grace whenever you feel you need to. I personally liked to do it around T16 maps but sometimes I would just get lazy and keep grace in unless I was speed clearing a lower tiered map like burial Chambers.

3. If I put it on 96, that was a mistake. The next 5 levels really depends on how you choose to progress and what you feel you need. You can stack more health going toward the marauder starting point if you like for example, benefitting with more aoe from the our talent gem.

Again, it is 100 % no offense on my end. I. Sorry if I did a poor job explaining my humor.
So i should be safe enough with our defences even on thats 5k life? what lvl did u reach with this build and what are ur experience with this build on T15+?
Don't get me wrong i know that 5k life might look low but with enough defences behind it im gonna be safe while mapping. Just wanna be sure with armor i should chose.

I was used to play with 6.5k life builds but did also a lot of mfers with like 3.5k life
"
Hejti wrote:
So i should be safe enough with our defences even on thats 5k life? what lvl did u reach with this build and what are ur experience with this build on T15+?
Don't get me wrong i know that 5k life might look low but with enough defences behind it im gonna be safe while mapping. Just wanna be sure with armor i should chose.

I was used to play with 6.5k life builds but did also a lot of mfers with like 3.5k life

Hajti, You can find my videos on the front page. I kill guardians, shaper, uber elder guardians and share a screenshot of uber elder kill (wasn't my finest kill haha)

I reached level 91 with the build before other things took priority outside of PoE (and then God of War released and ..... the bloodshed)

I find the lowest health variant fine enough to handle all the way up to the actualy Uber Elder fight. Then I would make the character a lot tankier and do the fight.

If you want to be safest, run Grace aura instead of Haste. The rest is in the guide.
So I just hit 80 with this build. My initial feedback:

This is the best Cyclone build I've ever played (and I've played a LOT of them).

First, only one death at 80 and that was 100% my fault. I hit a zerg freeze breach and had the unfreeze on my MANA flask; so when I hit it, I had full mana and it didn't take. Whoops! It's on my diamond flask now.

Took around 14 hours of gameplay to get to 80.

Currently using Hiltless since I'm mapping more than anything and the +2 is great. Still rocking a Tabula, which is impressive given I've only died once and that was a mistake on my part.

Going to keep pushing - probably to 90 at this point - and see how things go at T13+.

Thanks again for this great build - still a LOT to improve (jewels, weapon, body armor, etc) - but it's certainly fun!

And this build greatly outperforms my Sunder build...
All that and a bag of chips!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info