[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
DawCzer wrote:
Hello
someone who kill shaper/uber elder on synthesis can post his tree and gear? i have some issues with getting good damage

I killed uber elder with cyclone last league but the build doesn't resemble this one any more. Sinfuly_Mine is the character with all the gear and tree. Its expensive tho.

Some suggestions for damage:
1) Get a Lion's Roar granite flask = 20-25% MORE damage huge damage increase here.
2) Your tree is inefficient and grabbing mana nodes. Dump the 4 point jewel node at the scion start and get some of the 2 point jewel nodes. You have overkill on life leech and mana leech as well. I would change my tree to something like THIS. No Vaal pact but with the latest leech changes and the 5 point cost, it seems too steep (max up time i think around 2 seconds).
3) Get a elder chest piece with life and attacks have +% to critical (this is a multiplier really ups your crit chance which is really low on your current tree). Can be crafted with pristine + serrated fossils.
4) Corrupted Shaper's touch gloves with the attacks have +% to crit are cheap and grant loads more damage than any lab enchant.

See if that helps at all.
Last edited by Moltentide on Apr 30, 2019, 7:29:06 PM
I like "Tesla Cyclone Bild". Very cheap build, but all the bosses die in seconds. The first trip to the minotaur with this build: https://youtu.be/Akav_kO7DIU
I can't even kill guardians on this build and I know the mechanics so idk what the deal is with this build but it is 100% not working like it's supposed to.
I have a bunch more damage in my POB than the POB that I'm following of the creators and still don't do nearly as much damage.
Last edited by Br00ksy on May 6, 2019, 4:20:33 PM
Let's wait for Tesla to answer gg
So is it still viable in synth ? i mean Uelder etc ? and wha build i should stick to kill it ?
I'm loving this build right now, decided to run it for the synth flashback event and farming is pretty easy. I even got some nice corrupts on my gloves and boots to push the build even further!
So, I just saw all the new changes coming to cyclone and they look AMAZING. Over the next 2 weeks, I will be looking through my guide and making updates.

I have been waiting for this type of cyclone for a long time and I feel that the quality of life of this build is going to go way up next league!

Cyclone was always one of my fdavorite skills. And now i can finally start again with one of these wonderful scion cyclone builds ! Im SUPER excited!!
Oh boy.

We have incoming.
Excited to see updates within the next couple weeks. This will most def be my legion league starter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info