[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

our main problem is that after t15 maps, we lack a bit of everything, mostly dps imho
Would an Atziri's Splendour be a viable option for this build? It has several variants and they all look very positive to the build.
Now that Slayer gloves are in the league, and Tombfists massively nerfed, any idea if picking Raider/_____ a different ascendancy + using Slayer gloves is a better combo?

I'm still keen to make this build work.... but... not sure how, need input :( thanks
"
Chibiwong wrote:
Now that Slayer gloves are in the league, and Tombfists massively nerfed, any idea if picking Raider/_____ a different ascendancy + using Slayer gloves is a better combo?

I'm still keen to make this build work.... but... not sure how, need input :( thanks

You definitely could go Raider / Jugg. But, personally, I like the slayer Culling Strike and the Immune to Phys Reflect. But give it a try and see how it feels.
Hi i just wanna ask about the passive skill tree, because the one from the post and the game is different towards the part where we take nullification ( resourcefulness now i think? ) yeah that tree is kind of messed up for me and i dont know which nodes to take.. is there any updated PoB/passive tree? sorry im new
"
EIementalist wrote:
Hi i just wanna ask about the passive skill tree, because the one from the post and the game is different towards the part where we take nullification ( resourcefulness now i think? ) yeah that tree is kind of messed up for me and i dont know which nodes to take.. is there any updated PoB/passive tree? sorry im new
+1
"
EIementalist wrote:

Hey there.

Here is a humble suggestion: https://pastebin.com/E5RxGtEY

You can find some comments in notes, several gear sets and skill trees.

It is to be noted that this version has: less damage (little) , less movement speed (little), less leach(a lot? No Vaal pact), more survivability (a lot?).

I can do a high dps low life version if you wish so.
what should the tree look like now?
"

Hey there.

Here is a humble suggestion: https://pastebin.com/E5RxGtEY

You can find some comments in notes, several gear sets and skill trees.

It is to be noted that this version has: less damage (little) , less movement speed (little), less leach(a lot? No Vaal pact), more survivability (a lot?).

I can do a high dps low life version if you wish so.

Very detailed notes and leveling sections in PoB, great!
Maybe trying your version of this cycloner instead. Thx for sharing!
Last edited by kurtis6077 on Mar 17, 2019, 10:31:45 AM
Hi! Im new player and i want use this build:

"Yo! I just Want to Run Fast and Be as Tanky as I can Be. Let me smoothly destroy the game please
https://pastebin.com/x8wyQihU"

This is only 99 points, what should I do next with points? What is best? Can you help me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info