[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hello,

I'm also a new player, where do you get all your intelligence from? Any help is highly appreciated.
"
kurtis6077 wrote:
"

Hey there.

Here is a humble suggestion: https://pastebin.com/E5RxGtEY

You can find some comments in notes, several gear sets and skill trees.

It is to be noted that this version has: less damage (little) , less movement speed (little), less leach(a lot? No Vaal pact), more survivability (a lot?).

I can do a high dps low life version if you wish so.

Very detailed notes and leveling sections in PoB, great!
Maybe trying your version of this cycloner instead. Thx for sharing!

Thank you for the kind feedback.

"
kawku wrote:
Hi! Im new player and i want use this build:

"Yo! I just Want to Run Fast and Be as Tanky as I can Be. Let me smoothly destroy the game please
https://pastebin.com/x8wyQihU"

This is only 99 points, what should I do next with points? What is best? Can you help me?

Hey, if you want a bit more dps, go this way (https://pastebin.com/abXWbknK, Fangs of the Viper). If at any point you need more health, you could finish the healthy lunchbox around the scion start (Constitution)

"
Hype291 wrote:
Hello,

I'm also a new player, where do you get all your intelligence from? Any help is highly appreciated.

Regarding intelligence, and any other stats, you can check what affects them in PoB (Path of Building). Just go into "Calcs" (top left menus), then put you mouse over the stat of your interest. It will display all sources of modification for this given stat.

Overall, for intelligence, the Pure talent jewel is giving you a bunch, and the standard pathing is giving you some also. The Carnage heart amulet is giving about +X to all attributes, if you are using it.

In the end, there should be no problem regarding blue gem levels, if it is your concern. If it however happends, spend some points to reach Hard Knocks, and remove it once you have enough intelligence.

Edit: Spelling, more information
Last edited by Jinshur on Mar 20, 2019, 6:13:38 AM
so how do i inflict bleeding?
Hey, im following the "The How Much HP Do You Have Because I want More Variant" but im keeping dying, my damage is great af but my life not at all.
Im at 4.8k of life.
Can you take a look on my build please?
"
MAKACEK wrote:
so how do i inflict bleeding?

Bleeding is relevant only if you use Kondo's Pride sword. The sword will inflict the bleeding thanks to the "50% chance to inflict bleeding on critical strike" affix.
As a reminder, do not forget to unspec the "Resolute Technique" keystone if you took it for leveling (one could also invest 1 skill point towards the "Razor's edge' notable).
Once you have the Starforge, bleeding is not needed.

"
Hey, im following the "The How Much HP Do You Have Because I want More Variant" but im keeping dying, my damage is great af but my life not at all.
Im at 4.8k of life.
Can you take a look on my build please?

Since all your items are not currently equipped, I will assume that you have Starforge and Carcass Jack (4k8 life with carcass on PoB).

Firstly, by using a belly you could reach about 5k2 life. However, you will loose some AoE/AoE damage. Quick note: even with a 20% all res belly, I do not see you res capped. Please double check that you actually are, as this is very important for survivability.

Second, if your damage if good, bu you lack life, do not hesitate to unspec some dps skill points to reach you life nodes faster. I would suggest the following approach (same character level): http://poeurl.com/clZM . This gets you around 5k7 life, and help you get more levels. However, while pathing to the marauder start helps you get life and AoE (Pure talent jewel), I feel it is a loss of skill points.

Then, If you can afford to spend 80c, I would recommend to take 2 Might of the meek jewels as they would affect the life rectangle and the elemental resistances near the scion start.

Finally, the amount of HP you will have is somewhat limited due your current gear.

Example of possible improvements:
* Get 45+ life abyssal jewels
* Get 2 jewel slots boots, or even go with rare boots (with decent life), and take better belt (either a good stygian, Belt of the deceiver or Cyclopean coil). Rare boots + Belt of the deceiver will enable very easy capping of resistances.
* Invest in rings to be able to remove Thief's torment. This item is by no mean bad, but it take two slots, which could have added 100 raw life to you character.
Last edited by Jinshur on Apr 1, 2019, 9:27:36 AM
"
Since all your items are not currently equipped, I will assume that you have Starforge and Carcass Jack (4k8 life with carcass on PoB).

Firstly, by using a belly you could reach about 5k2 life. However, you will loose some AoE/AoE damage. Quick note: even with a 20% all res belly, I do not see you res capped. Please double check that you actually are, as this is very important for survivability.

Second, if your damage if good, bu you lack life, do not hesitate to unspec some dps skill points to reach you life nodes faster. I would suggest the following approach (same character level): http://poeurl.com/clZM . This gets you around 5k7 life, and help you get more levels. However, while pathing to the marauder start helps you get life and AoE (Pure talent jewel), I feel it is a loss of skill points.

Then, If you can afford to spend 80c, I would recommend to take 2 Might of the meek jewels as they would affect the life rectangle and the elemental resistances near the scion start.

Finally, the amount of HP you will have is somewhat limited due your current gear.

Example of possible improvements:
* Get 45+ life abyssal jewels
* Get 2 jewel slots boots, or even go with rare boots (with decent life), and take better belt (either a good stygian, Belt of the deceiver or Cyclopean coil). Rare boots + Belt of the deceiver will enable very easy capping of resistances.
* Invest in rings to be able to remove Thief's torment. This item is by no mean bad, but it take two slots, which could have added 100 raw life to you character.

I made some changes in my build, get more survability but my dps get a little less.I think its all good for now.
Just for knowledge, i have to change my abyssals on my bubonic? for better ones?

I am having issues with Uber lab. Any help would be appreciated here is my build. https://pastebin.com/1KKeq89L

Keep dying when fighting Izaro. I like the build and the speed. Still new to the game and trying to understand everything.
Hello
someone who kill shaper/uber elder on synthesis can post his tree and gear? i have some issues with getting good damage
I see Immortal Call, but the build doesn't include anything that gives endurance charges. Am I missing something?
"
JaredDrake86 wrote:
I see Immortal Call, but the build doesn't include anything that gives endurance charges. Am I missing something?

Well immortal call is only really used to proc Soul of Arakali. Immortal call will stop the damage over time from bloodrage to increase life recovery by 50% no endurance charges needed. And almost all builds use Immortal call with a CWDT setup to stop porcupine packs from instant RiPing you (especially without freeze body clearing). Again no endurance charges so its usually kept a relatively low level (lvl 1 in some cases). Its a decent defensive measure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info